Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Yeah that's what I was thinking too it's almost too cliche to be a coincidence. I mean we shared the same group of friends through middle school but most everyone went to his HS so it was supposed to be some sort of reunion type shit. It was more to catch up but he's talking about smoking on my birthday, 4:20, when I'll be 18 which also makes me hesitant.

just brush that shit off its not worth the trouble

i just smoked a huge bong hit on some 20x salvia extract. my body literally ripped apart atom by atom as i dove across the room and into the wall...which i'm not quite sure about why. i think i was anticipating some crazy thing about to happen, and i decided i needed to dive out of the way. then i felt my consciousness ripping across space around the room as if i were watching the entire universe, and specifically my universe at that time, rolling over like a shiny marble. eventually i found myself back in my seat trying to gain control of the world around me. after relaxing in bed, some sex (I still had this thought that my universe was going to explode or end or i was going to go crazy if i didn't get off...i was successful) and taking some time to calm down a little bit, i finally came to my senses. i found out that i literally did run across the room and into the wall, but for the most part the rest of the time i was mumbling and rolling around on the floor, then got some help up to the couch, where i slowly gained control of my consiousness. i am, needless to say, somewhat impressed by myself. i felt like i was going to possibly lose control of the universe around me, then i felt like i was going to lose my mind, then i manned up and made it happen, then i regained control of my consciousness. not sure i'll do that again, but glad i did it. i don't think i ever want to feel my body get ripped apart again. i feel like i'm lucky i got it all back together in one piece.

Ate some brownies I made last night with a friend. Had too many, got uncomfortably high, listened to music till 5:30 a.m. high off my ass and fooled around with friend. Good times but if I were to do it again I would eat half the amount I did before (ate like 1/4 of the whole batch...bad idea)

i just smoked a huge bong hit on some 20x salvia extract. my body literally ripped apart atom by atom as i dove across the room and into the wall...which i'm not quite sure about why. i think i was anticipating some crazy thing about to happen, and i decided i needed to dive out of the way. then i felt my consciousness ripping across space around the room as if i were watching the entire universe, and specifically my universe at that time, rolling over like a shiny marble. eventually i found myself back in my seat trying to gain control of the world around me. after relaxing in bed, some sex (I still had this thought that my universe was going to explode or end or i was going to go crazy if i didn't get off...i was successful) and taking some time to calm down a little bit, i finally came to my senses. i found out that i literally did run across the room and into the wall, but for the most part the rest of the time i was mumbling and rolling around on the floor, then got some help up to the couch, where i slowly gained control of my consiousness. i am, needless to say, somewhat impressed by myself. i felt like i was going to possibly lose control of the universe around me, then i felt like i was going to lose my mind, then i manned up and made it happen, then i regained control of my consciousness. not sure i'll do that again, but glad i did it. i don't think i ever want to feel my body get ripped apart again. i feel like i'm lucky i got it all back together in one piece.

Some white dude tried to get me to smoke salvia, I'm glad I didn't, I would have beat the shit out of him. None of that sounds appealing to me at all.

salvia is not that bad. it's just not the same as weed. it's a psychedelic. if you took it expecting to get "high" you'd be in for a nasty surprise. if you took it as a mind-expanding agent under the right conditions then you'd probably enjoy it.

as a side note - the active ingredient in salvia divinorum, salvinorin A, is the most potent naturally occurring psychedelic known to mankind. it is active at doses as low as 200 micrograms (millionths of a gram). this makes it roughly equipotent with acid which is semi-synthetic (meaning the naturally-occurring alkaloid has undergone further chemical transformations to make it more potent).

salvia is not that bad. it's just not the same as weed. it's a psychedelic. if you took it expecting to get "high" you'd be in for a nasty surprise. if you took it as a mind-expanding agent under the right conditions then you'd probably enjoy it.

I don't get down like that.

my brother and his friends took turns trying that shit

for one of them, as soon as he hit it, they threw him onto a couch and started beating him with pillows and wouldnt let him up... i bet he freaked the fuck out

My friend said some country ass dude was trying to front and act like he smoked it before, and he told my friend it'd be alright to take it and drive, luckily my friend didn't though. He said he smoked some and he felt like he was getting pulled left and right, so whenever he put some in the bowl for the dumb guy to smoke he put a lot in. He said the guy freaked out and was screaming, then he got up and tried to run outside but was just pushing the door, and finally just turned around and fell down tranquilized animal on discovery channel style.

I wish he had it on video.

I remember this one time we convinced a friend of mine to smoke salvia when I lived in the dorms. He left the bedroom and went to the bathroom to go take a rip without smelling up his personal area. While he was in the bathroom prepping the smoke, a bunch of friends turned off all of the lights in his room and turned on his blacklights. Then we all took neon markers and painted our hands and faces like tribal people from space. When our friend came back after smoking he was completely out of it. The ppl in the room said together, "take me to your leader." At that point, my friend basically shat bricks and starting sweating profusely, then ran to the window and it looked like he was trying to jump out. After some struggling, he laid on the ground and curled up and began to cry.

According to my friend, it seemed like when he was entering his room, he actually opened a door to another dimension that he could not escape...haha

^^ Jesus Club? care to explain to me what this is?
apparently im the only one on sufu that does drugs haha. fuck sufu this place sucks. if it wasnt for the weed thread.... ugh... i dont know haha.
i'm dry and this thread makes me so sad. ugh. whatever i'm gonna get a half o tomorrow and everything will be betterrrr

yeah just took a O's left over dusts and shit to make my final bowl.

ill know how u feel in a bit :(