Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

oh nice on the price bro thats real legit

uhhhh yea all your buds you've posted got me all excited and shit man you always look like you have the fire as well

i remember you posted up a picture of some pineapple, that shit looked like it was literally dusted in sugar

i think when it comes to dope shit, what you dont have looks better, at least after youve had something for a while

couple more for your viewing pleasure

i had been taking pics but so lazy to put them up, got them up on weed tracker finally so figured i would link u fellow cannabis connesures (or whatever)

ALL OF THESE SACKS WERE 55/e so to any of you new yorkers or eastcoasters who think the herb is better out there than it is here...its just not true! Shit in NYC is so expensive christ i feel bad for you guys

hrheadb1xdr9.jpg

hrblackdomina1xyv8.jpg

hrssdiesel1xwg0.jpg

hrsweethaze1xxm5.jpg

yo! you stealin pics from this guy on TC:

https://tokecity.com/forums/showthread.php4?t=15743&page=156

if so, that's fucking pathetic!

common sense would dictate that most people would look at the pictures be like 'oh sick ass buds' , make a post and MOVE THE FUCK ON

now the dude who originally posted them on weedtracker and TC is on HERE bitching about stealing pictures? Really now guys, isn't cannabis meant to bring people together? None of these pictures are being sent to high times OR any magazine and I'm not taking credit for them so fucking relax

i'll post whatever pictures i fucking please, when they're MINE, i take credit when their NOT, i do not. Simple.

For your negligence you have to send me an 8th of each strain you've posted.

yea well good job detective scheize and i pick up from the same club and post in the same forums

so perhaps i asked him before posting? Consider the options. Also, I NEVER said that these pictures were mine it CLEARLY says they are from weedtracker above the OP

also, my posts are meant to bring PICTURES into the MARIJUANA THREAD, so people can ENJOY looking at DANK buds and talk about them. I'm not asking for rep or anything of the sort, im just trying to make this thread more about cannabis and less about anything else

next time i post someone elses pictures (whom i asked) and then post them on here, i'll be sure you get your approval you n00b.

internet poser. don't be mad cause you got exposed. you just sound like you're back peddling now.

...yeah, dude confirms YOU STOLE 'EM. he don't know you.

pathetic.