Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Why don't find out something thats going on in march? Like If I was doing it, I'd meet up, smoke, A SHIT TON for a couple of hours (prolly 2) and then hit up a concert or something...the only logical thing I can think of.

Everybody bringing there own shit to contribute of course...

Why don't find out something thats going on in march? Like If I was doing it, I'd meet up, smoke, A SHIT TON for a couple of hours (prolly 2) and then hit up a concert or something...the only logical thing I can think of.

Everybody bringing there own shit to contribute of course...

everyone run to google and do their search

lol no need for me... well i guess its not march, but:

april 5th, axlerod and j.rocc performing in LA, and axlerod will have a full fucking orchestra, presented by VTech and Mochilla.

edit: forgot madlib and dj nuts on the tables for the 15th of march, same venue

lol no need for me... well i guess its not march, but:

april 5th, axlerod and j.rocc performing in LA, and axlerod will have a full fucking orchestra, presented by VTech and Mochilla.

edit: forgot madlib and dj nuts on the tables for the 15th of march, same venue

oh shit for real wasnt the beat junkies performing on vday? i was gunna go but too lazy to drive to gas prices kill's crib.

I was seriously thinking about catching a flight out there just to catch on of those concerts. I've already seen jrocc He came threw my city (surprisingly) but I'd die to see madlib. But Jrocc has Fucking David Axelrod. Motherfucking david axelrod.

I was seriously thinking about catching a flight out there just to catch on of those concerts. I've already seen jrocc He came threw my city (surprisingly) but I'd die to see madlib. But Jrocc has Fucking David Axelrod. Motherfucking david axelrod.

holler if you do come down man for sure.

wait so is official? sufu meetup at concert to smoke?

edit: dunno if it's your cup of tea:http://theglasshouse.us/v1/home.html

you socal? if so you must join!

i was hoping march (because its sooner) haha and cuz we are all potheads so we will forget by april haha. and in april thats when my program gets tough so im trying to get all my fun out before april.

actually i might be down for coachella. the felix da housecat night though.

and im pretty sure no one wants to go to how sweet lol.

so ummmmmmmmmmm.... idk. im down to help organize cuz ive always wanted to do this

we just need to get the place (us all to agree)

make sure we are all legit (no narcs!!!)

and make sure we get baked out of our minds.