Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

hahaha yeah I am a pretty big lightweight. but yeah man you want me to hit you up for a sesh this weekend?

yeah dood get at me

too many fuckin times, once we paid for our food and drove off without even getting the food...retarded

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, damnnnn i never got that bad yet, but i definitely started pulling away without our drinks on several occasions, and had to back up and everything. horrible

who heres ever had a terrible time trying to order/divvy up dough for the order at a wendys drive through in a car packed full with a bunch of faded as fuck kids? i know i have, fucking anxiety attack in the making

Too many times to count..makes you feel like a fucking retard when you can't negotiate with a wendy's employee. although it doesn't help that they only allow two orders per car so you end up with people too stupid when they're stoned to give the driver how much is needed. or when the goddamn screen isn't working so you can't remember what everyone ordered, let alone know if they got everything down or not

precisely.

nothin bums me more than mates acting willy

just cuz they got some smoke in em.

set the example for ur boys by remaining dignified

to some degree.

TOKEN - i got your PM; emailed u back bruddah

also, i noticed that if YOU KNOW you dont look high, dont smell like the herbs and dont act a fool, maintaining while high isnt that hard at all.

This is why I love nothing more in the world than smoking, jumping in the shower, getting out feeling like a million bucks and putting on fresh, clean clothes. Throw some eye drops in if needed and go about your day like nothing is any different and you'll be fine.

I get really, really paranoid (well I guess it isn't paranoia if the concern is legitimate). I get put into some really iffy situations all the time and if i'm not feeling it I freak out. I realize it pisses some people off but my good friends just reassure me instead of yelling at me.

And I definitely agree Bislane, in addition I hate people who refuse to put eyedrops in. Honestly, they aren't going to blind you, promise.

^ That was me for a while too, it was like a mental block or some shit but then I got contacts and learned to deal with putting foreign stuff into my eyes. the key is to get the bottle as close to your eye as possible, harder to miss that way. although that can be hard to measure after you're ripped of course

^^^

I love Rhoto Vi, I feel like they enhance my high as my eyes feel smoother than normal after putting them in. I definitely like Ice more than Cool even though Ice burns. Best drops IMO. Plus, they are MIJ.

I have gotten so good at putting eyedrops in, I usually only need one attempt per eye (useful skill, I know). Plus, my eyes get so bloodshot drops are almost required.