Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I'll try selaviso, here is how the second session went. I walked with a friend to a spot in her woods. We sat on a log and I packed a bud (didn't break it up as I was worried more about blocking the hole than smoking the bud). Weighed out some DMT (40mg at least? Scale couldn't be right). That was placed on top of the bud. I put on GY!BE on my laptop. Friend then took first hit. It melts like sugar and really does smell like burning plastic (although you really don't notice it when you are smoking it). I took it from her and cleared it then took one. We both took several more.

The thing that I don't like is best described as waves of nausea, basically i'd feel really nauseated, but then fine, it felt like it was in the back of my throat almost. Things seemed to stand out more, more distinct, but at the same time more connected, I felt like part of the whole. My friend said something about the sky being really blue so I looked up and sure enough, it was unbelievably blue, the tree tops looked like cherry trees blossoming against a blue summer sky. At this point I started to get sensory overload from the music, it hit a point of building tension in the song and it was really hard for me to pick it up and turn it off. I placed it back on the ground and went back to staring at a tree in front of me. It seemed to be breathing, everything seemed like it was breathing.

I closed my eyes and a pattern started forming from the center of my vision and turned blood red and black. The pattern reminded me of Mooninites (from ATHF), but diamond-shaped. I opened my eyes expecting everything to have a red tint, and it did for a second. I began to just look around at everything, slowly turning my head, and I actually thought that if I tried to turn it 180, or even 360 degrees that it probably would. I packed up a bowl (it took a lot of effort) and we smoked maybe a hit or two each (the bud that was used to block the hole didn't really burn as it was covered in DMT, we must have gotten at least a bit more with these hits, though it was mostly virgin weed. The weed was unbelievably green, really intense). As I made a valiant effort to converse with my friend, slowly I came down. The trip (excluding after-effects) lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Sorry if this post seems jumbled, just wanted to put my thoughts down.

I'll try selaviso, here is how the second session went. I walked with a friend to a spot in her woods. We sat on a log and I packed a bud (didn't break it up as I was worried more about blocking the hole than smoking the bud). Weighed out some DMT (40mg at least? Scale couldn't be right). That was placed on top of the bud. I put on GY!BE on my laptop. Friend then took first hit. It melts like sugar and really does smell like burning plastic (although you really don't notice it when you are smoking it). I took it from her and cleared it then took one. We both took several more.

The thing that I don't like is best described as waves of nausea, basically i'd feel really nauseated, but then fine, it felt like it was in the back of my throat almost. Things seemed to stand out more, more distinct, but at the same time more connected, I felt like part of the whole. My friend said something about the sky being really blue so I looked up and sure enough, it was unbelievably blue, the tree tops looked like cherry trees blossoming against a blue summer sky. At this point I started to get sensory overload from the music, it hit a point of building tension in the song and it was really hard for me to pick it up and turn it off. I placed it back on the ground and went back to staring at a tree in front of me. It seemed to be breathing, everything seemed like it was breathing.

I closed my eyes and a pattern started forming from the center of my vision and turned blood red and black. The pattern reminded me of Mooninites (from ATHF), but diamond-shaped. I opened my eyes expecting everything to have a red tint, and it did for a second. I began to just look around at everything, slowly turning my head, and I actually thought that if I tried to turn it 180, or even 360 degrees that it probably would. I packed up a bowl (it took a lot of effort) and we smoked maybe a hit or two each (the bud that was used to block the hole didn't really burn as it was covered in DMT, we must have gotten at least a bit more with these hits, though it was mostly virgin weed. The weed was unbelievably green, really intense). As I made a valiant effort to converse with my friend, slowly I came down. The trip (excluding after-effects) lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Sorry if this post seems jumbled, just wanted to put my thoughts down.

thats crazy dude. when i was reading up on your not supposed to do it like that haha so i say bravo for not killing yourself haha. its supposed to be smoked pure and in 25mg doses and in an enclosed room or small area.

so you didnt see aliens? yourself in the future? god? the after life? i heard thats whats supposed to happen "the dream drug"

have you ever tried shrooms outdoors

try it.

trust me, just find somewhere beautiful, take some friends and enjoy

nature is where to be with natural substances, just like smoking bud is always more enjoyable while standing on a fat cliff overlooking the ocean toking a FAT BLUNT chillin with the homies

some breeze blowing the smoke away just nice, clear headed with beautiful views

i do like some fresh air everyone once and a while i dont like nature too much, kindof wierd? eh? but whenever i smoke or whatever im inside like a party work home never with bugs and shit i dunoo

favorite place i ever smoked was on top of an apartment building in seattle overlooking the city. we were up near capitol hill looking down toward the bay. fucking beautiful/peaceful/good company.

heard on NPR this morning that a dude from san fran proposed a bill to legalize and tax MJ to help produce $1 Billion in tax revenue. the story right before was alluding to an effort to have individual communities vote on whether or not they would sell liquor on sundays. same story here; they need tax money. i'm down for both, obviously, though i couldn't really give a shit about liquor sales.

thats crazy dude. when i was reading up on your not supposed to do it like that haha so i say bravo for not killing yourself haha. its supposed to be smoked pure and in 25mg doses and in an enclosed room or small area.

so you didnt see aliens? yourself in the future? god? the after life? i heard thats whats supposed to happen "the dream drug"

Eh, some people smoke it on top of herb and some people smoke it on top of ash. I didn't have any ash and the reason the smoke it on ash is so that the herb doesn't affect their trip. From what I have gathered, 25mg is a common dose, and 40 to 60mg is strong. I have gone into both trips with the knowledge that I may "lose touch" during the trip, but for the most part I have stayed in control. Set and setting is always up to the user, a lot of trip reports I have read have been set outdoors.

I really have no clue how large of a dose I had, the DMT is pretty pure, as it didn't fully vaporize (there is at least one strong trip melted down the stem, i'll take a pic when I get home. The scale I have is definitely not accurate at such small amounts. I hope that I may "break through," i'll probably do it alone next time and meditate or something.

I'm hoping to maybe get some RC's or other hallucinogens in the near future. SuFu RC meetup (only joking...)?

I hope that I may "break through," i'll probably do it alone next time and meditate or something.

never tried DMT, but i "broke through" hard on salvia a few days back. if that's what you're looking for, get some 20x and have fun...or don't have fun... you won't really be able to choose. apparently i was laughing on the outside quite hystarically, but on the inside, I thought my world was coming apart. I'm sure I had a huge surge of adrenalin. Not many people do a whole lot of moving when they trip on that stuff, and I ran headfirst into a wall.

Guest barbarian

On salvia, I usually get this physical sensation where I feel that my body is a mass of constantly moving blocks, revolving in a counter clockwise motion, so I always slump/fall to the left during the trip. Also a common theme for me is things seem to be 2D and made of a flimsy material like everything/everyone is oragami or something.

Also my mind has no idea that it's not real, so I am usually scared shitless at this point, and it takes about 3-4 minutes to realize that it's not real, then I remember that I smoked salvia and I start to come back to reality.

favorite place i ever smoked was on top of an apartment building in seattle overlooking the city. we were up near capitol hill looking down toward the bay. fucking beautiful/peaceful/good company.

Damn bro, this makes me miss seattle. I lived on capitol hill. When the weather's nice, just gorgeous views of the bays, snow-capped mountains, etc. And the air just always seemed super fresh to me...perfect for blazin then taking a stroll outside to a local eatery.

same here, but on top of laughingbuddhas place in brooklyn, 30 stories high, could see just about all five boroughs, the statue of liberty, empire state building, everything, oh and with the sun setting. shit is epic.

also, on that nature tip, canoeing down the river back in florida bathing in the sun, shirt off, blunt and my best friend. thats a good time

why not just eat some mushies?

its a rarity to find it around me for some reason every time i try and get some shit always falls through.... honestly i didnt even think about it before posted haha.

why not just do some acid?

just got a slice of gran daddy PURP, it's got me on lockdown right now.

acid seems too intense for me i had some e that was laced with some... got me on a weird one but it was cool too and i felt like something was over my shoulder moving. like a fucking ghost haha

acid seems too intense for me i had some e that was laced with some... got me on a weird one but it was cool too and i felt like something was over my shoulder moving. like a fucking ghost haha

IMO it's more mellow than shrooms, just lasts longer. i did it with a bunch of friends at my house and had the time of my life.