Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

on another note:

i am GEEKED up, to commemorate my first snow day from school in my 19 years of being, rather than a tornado or hurricane day.

im finishing my tea and drugs, bathing myself, and going to the park with a beautiful, down girl:)

god speed gentlemen.

im snowed in at my parents crib, where theres gospel music and no weed. we are officially polar opposites. and to think i was going to the auction to buy another car today. fuck.

im snowed in at my parents crib, where theres gospel music and no weed. we are officially polar opposites. and to think i was going to the auction to buy another car today. fuck.

im in betwixt

inside, 3:47 AM, stone cold sober with the exception of two tranquilizer pills i took that are supposed to help me sleep but aren't

yet my mind is filled with visuals and ideas at the speed and mania of danny boyle's oscar speech

i don't get the joke

then again i haven't seen dave since that party at Prince's. Tried to talk to the guy but he was more interested in his friend American Spirit.

i don't smoke weed, i just rap about it - Studio Stoners (2009)

cast - Seth Rogen, James Franco, myself (sequel to Pineapple Express)