Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I've never gotten a chance to do edibles, do they just give a longer, more body high like everyone says or is there more to it?

yeah it's just the body high, but it's fucking amazing.

making butter is a feature. or at least the oil for the brownies. you gotta vape the weed in the oil, in the pan, then strain it. it stinks like vape, really strong vape.

damnn on the DMT talk, i'm down for psychedelics, esp real shit like DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. but i have yet to try LSD and i and SOOO down to if i can find any real and legit acid to take. the mind is a powerful intrument to explore.

^i've had the privilege of trying some pretty rare shit in my time, not too many tryptamines tho. some of those tryptamines sound crazy. i especially like the curiosity factor on DIPT (diisopropyltryptamine); not psychedelic in the traditional sense, causing solely auditory hallucinations.

damnn on the DMT talk, i'm down for psychedelics, esp real shit like DMT or 5-MeO-DMT. but i have yet to try LSD and i and SOOO down to if i can find any real and legit acid to take. the mind is a powerful intrument to explore.

Never tried psychedelics, but I've had a strong urge to explore. I want to let my mind completely go, but scared that I may not be able to and then I'll come out with a bad trip...dunno the mind is a crazy mofo

honestly i'd try other psychedelics before LSD. shit sounds hardcore. you can get HBW (Hawaiian Baby Woodrose), they're seeds that you can chew or use to extract the LSA (Lysergic Acid Amide). I read that the effect is like a tenth of the LSD one, but less dangerous. The only drawback is that you are nauseus a bit before the trip.

Also there's mescaline extract from San Jose or Peyote cactus. Didn't try this yet but it looks alright.

Isn't DMT very hard to procure ?

I read that the effect is like a tenth of the LSD one, but less dangerous. The only drawback is that you are nauseus a bit before the trip.

Not true. The effects are more variable because LSA is a whole class of related compounds rather than a single substance like LSD (one specific amide, the diethylamide). Some of these compounds are a bit toxic and much less potent than acid (in the sense that you need larger amounts of them for the same effect). The nausea is fairly strong and persistent.

Isn't DMT very hard to procure ?

No. It is in everything. Not literally, but pretty much. It has to be one of the most widely distributed secondary metabolites in the animal/plant kingdoms. It's in some species of toad; many, many, many, plants (too many to list here); and the human brain (high concentrations in the pineal gland).

Chances are there is a biological source somewhere not far from where you live.

Psychedelics are one of the most influential drugs I have ever done, but i could not recommend them to anyone. Two of my friends haven't really touched back to planet earth after our microdot experience.....one of them spent 6 months in a mental institute. Good times.

Never tried psychedelics, but I've had a strong urge to explore. I want to let my mind completely go, but scared that I may not be able to and then I'll come out with a bad trip...dunno the mind is a crazy mofo

I would not recommend you take some then. If you feel any insecurities about the trip at all, it will ruin it for you. Your emotions at the time play a huge role in determining the experience. Basically if you're feeling good about everything, things will be good. But, if you're even somewhat worried, things will be terrible.

on another note:

i am GEEKED up, to commemorate my first snow day from school in my 19 years of being, rather than a tornado or hurricane day.

im finishing my tea and drugs, bathing myself, and going to the park with a beautiful, down girl:)

god speed gentlemen.