Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

the last time i went to a starbucks i was high and had cynic visionwhich forced me to see things how they really are. I don't go to starbucks anymore -- it is the walmart of coffee.

Gas stations/convenience stores are always wondrous, though.

I get such thoughts now a lot. I'm not sure what to think of them.

fuck that shit looks nice, eneLon. I want to eat it, but it wouldn't do me any good.

thanks man. i got a whole collection of photos from all the good bud i've gotten the last year or two, i should post some of 'em. let me see if i can find where i hid the folder [fuck sharing the computer] with all the pics and i'll post a few.

I get such thoughts now a lot. I'm not sure what to think of them.

Sometimes, I feel they're completely irrational and not genuine feelings I'm having but instead crazy notions the weed makes me have. So, I try not to feed into them too much. Sometimes it is difficult to deny those feelings though.

Whenever I smoke and go out and do something, I always feel like I'm an alien that just dropped into my body. It's kinda cool having the feeling of an outsider's perspective within your own mind.

Ya like it is good to have a different perspective on things but also they can be totally irrational if you think about it while you are not high. This seems to occur more the more often I smoke.

Dude I have those crazy irrational thoughts too! Sometimes I'll just observe people, and then start making all of these crazy assumptions in my head about them, then I get weirded out and look at them differently. When I'm sober my thoughts kinda make sense but still are very irrational so I don't feel the same way. It happened once when I was eating chipotle. The combination of everything in the burrito bowl just looked like I was eating plastic legos (the primary color vegetables strewn across the top of the bowl. Everything was cut into perfect little squares and shapes, heated at the same exact temperature. It was like I was eating Corporate America's poison to keep my mind under their control. Nevertheless, I stopped eating halfway through the bowl haha...

Yeah like I've had some moments where I will go so far as to question if I should even be friends with these people I'm smoking with (my best friends) just based on one particular thing they do that sets me off, no matter how benign.

My friend will just be chillin and I'll start staring at them and start feeling a certain vibe, and I'm like, "OMG, why would I ever associate with such a person?" Then, I take a breath, realize that this is a person I've been tight with for over 5 years, brush off my shoulder, and spark up once again.

You weren't lying man, holy shit.. I rolled up a blunt for me and my girl of GDP and I was on a whole different level. I just remember waking up at 5 a.m. with the light on and still feelin' pretty high. Here's a picture I snapped before I rolled it up.

img1333n.jpg

reminded me of a pic i took of some shredded purp a year or so ago:

IMG_0598.jpg

Same thing happens to me, but not just when i'm high. I see the worst in people and I make really, really crazy assumptions about them. I have really bad paranoia, i'll think up a totally unrealistic situation and freak out about it, of course, marijuana only worsens this, moreso the thoughts regarding situations. I assume people must have odd views concerning me (I get weird when i'm high around people I don't know) and it all feeds into itself.

What county are you AL?

So I just grabbed an eighth of some Grape Kush. Very dank, dense buds. I didn't realize how frosty the nugs were until I snapped a couple photos and loaded them on my computer.

I rolled a blunt of the Grandaddy Purp mixed with the Grape Kush earlier and was in heaven haha. Definitely a nice combo to have, really intense high that just knocks you off your feet and locks you on the couch.

Here's two close ups of the Grape Kush, and another shot of what's left of the GDP.

P.S. Nice photo, dom. Your shit looks like it's glowing since it's such a bright color purple haha, good shit.

img1351.jpg

img1354o.jpg

img1356j.jpg

No way I do too.

You might be familiar with Saline?

I live in between there and Ann Arbor.

I GOT to make better connections, mine our shit. Prices are not bad at all because I'm cool with everyone I buy from but, in this case I only get a little more than what I pay for.

My bad for the late response, just realized you posted this. Anyways, yeah, I'm very familiar with Saline, I'm really close as well. I live in Ypsilanti, righhhht next to both Saline and Ann Arbor. The prices I pay for shit like I posted is a little steep, but it without a doubt is worth the money. Hands down some of the best bud you can get in the area.

I have been smoking pretty much daily for the last two months. Now I'm broke till I'll get my paycheck in a couple of days. It's a bit worrying to realise how grumpy I feel now. I have pretty much realised that as long as I have supplies I tend to smoke everyday, also when going to work and class, but it's only while being high that I get worries about smoking every day. Mostly cause I have gone frome occasionally smoking to this. I used to always smoke with tobacco (most of my friends smoke joints), but since I got a bong the experience has been so much better.

I'm not complaining, cause I have had a great time, but the people on here who smoke daily, don't you sometimes worry about not being able to enjoy your free time without smoking when you run out or have to be sober for other reasons?

Okay so here are a few old pictures I dug up of some of my past pickups.. I'll try and find a few more, these are the only ones I have found so far though:

Purple Diesel

purpdies.jpg

Northern Lights

northernlights.jpg

?

nonamezir.jpg

Skunk #1

skunk1.jpg

Kill Bill

killbille.jpg

Close up of some Purp I believe

purps.jpg

What kind of papers and lighters do you guys use? i've been using zig zags lately and the usual bic for a lighter. i've always hated the taste zippos give but i've never tested other lighters.

edit: and have any of you tried those transparent papers?

What kind of papers and lighters do you guys use? i've been using zig zags lately and the usual bic for a lighter. i've always hated the taste zippos give but i've never tested other lighters.

I try to stick with rice papers. Elements are a favorite of mine, honestly there are some cheap ones that are way better than Zig-Zags.. I can't remember the name of them though, I'll have to get back to you on that. As far as a lighter, can't go wrong with a BIC.

And yeah, the transparent papers look pretty cool and are a good way to impress someone who hasn't seen them before. Other than that though, they're way worse for you than regular papers so I'd stay away from 'em. Just my 2 cents.

pics from the first time i tried making firecrackers

it was a total failure

3338334211_7dccda623c.jpg?v=0

you can see my mistake here. notice the 2nd cracker has like barely any nutella and no greens

3339170538_0d85327934.jpg?v=0

3339176492_7a42ffee79.jpg?v=0

3339182760_9a9624069b.jpg?v=0

in the instructions it said to not put a lot because it might ooze out and w.e so i wasnt sure how much to put, this was definitely too little

i used those plug in small ovens, wasnt very acurate, about 320 degrees for 22-23 minutes

didnt work...at all

2nd time i tried it spread even amount of spread and greens on both crackers

and cooked it in the big ass oven at exactly 320 degrees for 22-23 minutes

ate 2 and took an hr for it to kick in, high lasted for over 6 hrs....fucking im a believer now

if one or two firecrackers get you high for 6 hours, what would a sandwich do to you? must be fuckin intense.

and for the papers, i have the feeling zig zags don't burn long at all. i'll try elements next time, have heard a lot of good things about them.

OCB makes some good papers, but I also like Zig Zag 1 1/4 in a pinch

only Bic lighters. always take off that damn child protector thingy

ocb125.jpg

papzzo.jpg

OCB makes some good papers, but I also like Zig Zag 1 1/4 in a pinch

only Bic lighters. always take off that damn child protector thingy

yeah i hate the safety on bics. ocb does make good paper and i use it every time i'm in europe but i can't find them here. or i havent looked for them.

pretty bomb and im pretty faded

hah nice!! i've only given shake to crackhead friends; i think

i would love to receive a little bottle of something nice though.. how dope.

dom - clean that ish:p

Clear papers aren't worse for you, they are made from plant cellulose, it isn't like it is plastic wrap or anything.

For papers I don't much care, right now I have WildBerry Jokers and Strawberry Golden Leaf. For lighters, you can't go wrong with a Djeep, the mechanism is so smooth, like a dream.