Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

smoked before my flight yesterday. It was alrightttt, mostly just tired from pulling an all nighter. Something weird happened though. I remember our plane leaving the gate and backing up, and then I guess I dozed off, but I woke right as the plane was gathering speed to take off. I have no idea how long I was out for cuz sometimes LGA takes forever.

Picked up an eighth of some dankkkk Grape Ape last night. Still have a little GDP left over, I LOVE that shit.. The Grape Ape is amazing though, super dense and as soon as you go to break it up it just crumbles into what looks like pure keif. One bowl between me, my girlfriend, and her sister and we were blown for like two hours.

I love Mary Jane :)

Quoted For Truth

in the 5 years ive been blazing ive never seen herb with seeds that is worth smoking

butter and bho yes, but not just straight out the pipe/joint/blunt/watever

i would have to disagree here. although it is nearly impossible to find seeded dank on the street, homegrown can get you quite baked and hook you up with next season's seeds as well.