Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

god damn SAGE X Diesel

fuck

that must be one hell of a hybrid

THSeeds SAGE and Soma Diesel ... jesus

just got it today.

its so stinky and crystally!! i tried taking pics, but my camera isnt getting clear pics at all... :(

i cannot wait to smoke it!!

I wonder, is the quality of weed seen as better in the US than the weed in europe? I never cared about coffeeshops, always smoked what some friend brought. But I have been smoking more now, so looking out for some good coffeeshops, but when you read reviews and experiences of tourists in coffeeshops it seems the weed is considered of less quality. I never thought about it. I actually never payed attention to this whole weed bussiness in Amsterdam before, but cause I'm smoking more now I suddenly started noting this part of the local industry I never cared sbout before, it's strange.

^^^

Yeah, sorry to be a naysayer but I must agree with TIK. the low wattage, coupled with the setup in general (looks poorly thought out, cobbled together).

I would say go with a bit more wattage (make sure you are getting the right temps), maybe get an inline fan with some sort of odor-control (carbon filters are easy to make).

Not to be an ass, but I would say learn some more before starting.