Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

bahahhaahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahaha.

it didnt say blunt at first. ps'd it after your comment ;)

holy shit. that explains a lot. last night i was like goddamn dino is magic. and it turns out the magic is in the edit post button and messing with one very high pie.

i dont get it

what kinda people smoke it there

the people that live here and sit in cofeeshops during the day are just...losers.

Oh and then there are the tourists, the hords and hords of tourists. Different story. They keep their dignity until they go to the red light district (where the hookers are).

The best way to get the consumption of drugs down is by legalising it. But you knew that already of course.

I've lived in the middle of Amsterdam for almost 19 years now, and I think maryuanawise I'm on the same level of experience as Bill Clinton.

Don't know... if you see what kind of people smoke this here, it's not so cool anymore.

does anyone in here smoke because its "cool"? i sure hope not.

i smoke because i like it. sometimes it alienates some people id like to get to know. not very cool. but i enjoy it and would rather not change who i am to suit another person's ignorance..

man what the fuck

fuck hitler he would probabaly gas your dark haired dark eyed ass

i would never waste my weed on a cocksucker like that

chill mane. im not saying id marry the dood. but itd be something to say you smoked with one of the most evil men in world history. would stalin be better?

First time stories?

Mine was 2 years ago, in a gated apartment sort of community in nyc. we held the gate after a woman went in and climbed up the stairs to find the door to the roof was locked. so we smoked in the staircase. It was raining, and i only took like 2 or 3 hits. Was with the son of someone pretty famous, can't say who. i remember the weed, it was crap and i bought it when i had no other solutions. fast forward to this week end, at a party i see the same exact bud, and i ask the girl who had it, "is this xxxxx's weed?" and she said yeah. i can't believe how disgusting it looked.

first time. was very young (grade 7) "sleeping over" at a friends place (liberal parents concept). after everyone was asleep we were sitting talking with his older sister and her friend. don't exactly know why, but they passed the joint around with us. turning point in my life.

First time for me was early November of '07, in my junior year. Somehow my friend got me to smoke while his mom was home. We did two bowls of some ridiculous stuff out of a bong in his garage and for the next few hours I thought I was dying for real. Scariest experience of my life. I'm pretty sure it was because of my upbringing (conservative/religious to the max) and general paranoia about drugs, but either way the knowledge his mom was sleeping in the other room and the above tripped me out hardcore.

I know people say it's not possible to have a bad time on mj or whatever, but totally throwing myself into it like that just got me really really high I guess, and not in a very good way.

first time smoking: 9th grade. at this park that had a Cinderella Theme. Smoked inside of this huge Pumpkin Carriage. (Didn't get high though)

first time getting high: at my house. parents out of town. smoked 2 or 3 joints and then grubbed on doritos and watched half baked.

The first time I smoked was the summer before the tenth grade, I smoked some mids in an emptied out black and mild. I didn't even get high, I stubbed the blunt and saved it for a wake and bake session the next morning. I took two hits off of the blunt and it felt like I was floating in outer space. Never looked back since.