Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Marijuana and drugs in general have really helped discover who I am as a person. I don't know where I would be without these experiences, probably a lot less stable.

Although I've only had limited experience with anything other than maryjane I feel the same way. I feel like it's allowed me to just become alot more comfortable with myself in a sense, and not to mention spark my interest in some really good music.

yeah my jeans smell like marijuana because my fingers were so sticky i was rubbing them on my thighs. but i think the smell is very likely to disappear soon.

also i've been doing space cookies and cake with the butter, and am high since yesterday afternoon. i had some completly psychotic dreams like i couldn't come back to reality. i'll be eating more of these when i come back from class. the batch isn't gonna last long since we're 3 hitting it but wowwwww.

i was reminiscing bout high school smoking stories yesterday... my friend and i had a smoke sesh one night, and the next day we had school. we went to school, and my friend burped up a huge cloud of smoke in the middle of spanish class. the teacher had no clue what was going on.

^thats too good.

once my friends and i were hot boxing in this parking garage we liked to sleeze it up around, for the finale we always had to jump out really quick and watch the smoke pour out, our accomplishment. so this once we do it, my goofball friend still had the car in reverse, and were all so faded we dont realize whats going on for a few seconds, then it hits, we bug, shouting, laughing, he jumps back in, on the breaks, sall good, everyone laughing their ass off, oh, and its the end of dusk by the way. before i hop back in i look up to this person only (like lofted no car area) area at the very stop of the garage and see the silhouettes of two people just watching all this go down. made me nearly pee my pants.

good fucking times.

Marijuana and drugs in general have really helped discover who I am as a person. I don't know where I would be without these experiences, probably a lot less stable.

seconded. i dont think myself right now would even like my completely sober self. i consider it (weed, not all drugs) a big part of what is me.

i was reminiscing bout high school smoking stories yesterday... my friend and i had a smoke sesh one night, and the next day we had school. we went to school, and my friend burped up a huge cloud of smoke in the middle of spanish class. the teacher had no clue what was going on.

Uh.. doubt it, unless it was shortly before the class. Smoke isn't going to stay in your lungs for a whole night and then part of the morning.

saw watchmen very high yesterday, was... wooow.
^thats too good.

once my friends and i were hot boxing in this parking garage we liked to sleeze it up around, for the finale we always had to jump out really quick and watch the smoke pour out, our accomplishment. so this once we do it, my goofball friend still had the car in reverse, and were all so faded we dont realize whats going on for a few seconds, then it hits, we bug, shouting, laughing, he jumps back in, on the breaks, sall good, everyone laughing their ass off, oh, and its the end of dusk by the way. before i hop back in i look up to this person only (like lofted no car area) area at the very stop of the garage and see the silhouettes of two people just watching all this go down. made me nearly pee my pants.

good fucking times.

seconded. i dont think myself right now would even like my completely sober self. i consider it (weed, not all drugs) a big part of what is me.

yeah for real i dont know what id be if i wasnt smoking... probs a nuclear physicist haha naw... but really weed made me who i am today and honestly i love myself...

i pop e as well and to be honest about that... it made me so much closer to my friends. (i know i gotta stop that shit though)

but nothing beats a blunt with your main homies.

with that said...

b951b5dd.jpg

did the best i could with a dry blunt... fuck am/pm

oh and dont mind my homie haha

e's aight, but ive never been really wowed by it, not like ive been with herb. and at ~$15 a pop its just not worth it in my eyes. besides trees the only drugs i do are free really, cant justify buying a pill for 15 of a bag for 50 when i do the math and figure out how much more dankness i could get with that money instead.

druggie-on-a-budget 101 kiddies

that being said, i will def drop a lil dough on some tabs when they come along once in a blue moon, now THATS worth it

what shows you go to rolling dino? i think that shit can make the drug so much better, depending. also, $15 a pill? shit... although honestly if you know someone floating boats anyway you probably dont want to get to close to em, b/c they will get busted sooner or later

mj is just different though from all the rest

^workin on it.. unfortunately it means hanging with the one person I'm not so inclined to hang with (you know the story)

take one for the team b

what shows you go to rolling dino? i think that shit can make the drug so much better, depending. also, $15 a pill? shit... although honestly if you know someone floating boats anyway you probably dont want to get to close to em, b/c they will get busted sooner or later

mj is just different though from all the rest

havent been to any shows rolling yet, just clubs and shit like that, could explain it

down here in philly/burbs it's easy as pie to get acid. At my school everyones into the shitty jam band/faux rave scene, so they found all the big acid sellers.

stop holding out then and ship me some FAGGOT

Possession of marijuana is illegal, smelling like marijuana isnt.

you livin in the wrong state nucka. possession of up to an ounce is a petty offense here, with a small fine. never actually even come close to gettin busted and i have weed on me 80% of the time

pot doesn't help me "discover who i am" so much as it allows me to take a step back and determine what i wish to become. i constantly find myself scrutinizing my day's actions after a smoke session, wishing that i had/hadn't done so-and-so (most recently talking shit about my co-workers). i used to get high as a form of escape, but now i feel like i get high just to get high. i haven't smoked yet because i'm grubbin'. i probably will soon, but i don't feel "the urge" that makes the drug necessary in my life. at least that's what i like to tell myself...

i smoked some shit last night that was darker than a smurf's asshole. shit was crazy purple

down here in philly/burbs it's easy as pie to get acid. At my school everyones into the shitty jam band/faux rave scene, so they found all the big acid sellers.

Meet me at the mall, it's goin' down.

And I wasn't saying so much that I need it, just that it has had an obvious (I see as positive) effect on me. I also examine what I am currently doing and what I want to do with my time. In addition I would say the few psychedelic experiences I have had have certainly been enlightening.

Guest Methimphibian
A friend of mine goes to a clinic and gets $90 ounces.

No bullshit. Super lowkey though. I dont even know where its at.

B.S.

unless it's some dirt, have you actually seen or even smoked any of this $90 oz?:confused: