Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i left my bag at my girl's last night. been procrastinating to go pick it up, but its getting to be around that time...

also, i've noticed that when i smoke and am on sufu, it takes me years to post a message (thats if i do). i always start writing something, erase it, re-write it, or end up not even posting what i wrote.

pretty much. i was smoking and drinking all night... right when i took that shit it was game over haha... its true though i dont really get what happened from me yacking to me being in my car cuz when i woke up i was inside then when i woke up again i was at the homies watching pineapple.

i hate it when i don't feel well after i smoke some bud. a lot of it is associated with cotton mouth in my situation but i have recently been able to remedy it with gum. i never drink+smoke, i don't want to take the risk.

keep a water bottle with you haha. drinking and smoking is dope. i love it when that one hit or bowl just gets you over the edge haha

you also shouldnt close your eyes if your world is spinning, because it will spin even worse

i second this

i heard red eyes are caused by being dehydrated before smoking, always keep a dank drank around while toking! i usually don't have a problem with them, but sometimes my whole eye just turns straight up pink.
iunno, dont think thats accurate, weed temporarily increases blood pressure if im not mistaken, leading to the red eyes
Jayrock, I get all three really bad. Gum doesn't help, although I must say i'm addicted to it when i'm high or drunk. Some nights I go through a whole pack, they are like cigs to me.

you been watching clerks too many times?

i might be totally wrong, but i thought that eyes get red because when you smoke, the blood vessels in your eye tend to relax, allowing more blood flow through the eyes making them red. nothing a little rhotto v cant fix tho.

this reminds me of a nigg friend that has a glass eye. whenever he smokes his real eye gets red and the other one obviously doesnt. ridiculous character.

edit: dino beat me to it

my brothers surprised me with a visit tonight. and brought something as a present.

too bad the pciture doesn't do it justice. shit's so dense. but grinded it becomes so light and fluffly and beautiful <3 and gets me hyper

(this little nugget was 5,2g)

3345272669_5b21d12e68_o.jpg

it was hard to roll the papers over -__-

3346107120_58f326a24d_o.jpg

^^ so true.

this morning, double espresso, croissant with melted butter and a j.

<3

i still thought last night about laying off the weed a little. like not smoking daily, or maybe trying to smoke once instead of 1000 times. haha. idk.

it's been so long since i haven't been really off weed i'm wondering how different i would be?

^^ so true.

this morning, double espresso, croissant with melted butter and a j.

<3

i still thought last night about laying off the weed a little. like not smoking daily, or maybe trying to smoke once instead of 1000 times. haha. idk.

it's been so long since i haven't been really off weed i'm wondering how different i would be?

dont do it.

ive eased up on my smoking. mostly because im busy doing everything else, and theres hella freeloaders around so i have to ration somehow. but i still get it in at least once a day.

unless im really fucking bummin about something, i end every day with a sesh, and you can imagine how down in the dumps i have to get to not even care to smoke, thats like the "so blue i dont want to do anything but sleep and not have to be concious" blue.

relaxing, night time, blitzed out your skull, with hail to the thief blasting in surround sound is a treat, maybe a lil cliche but you still know it

^id wash them just in case of cops. it must smell like heaven though, i used to love going in my dealers car cause it was always so warm and cozy and smelled like good herb.

Possession of marijuana is illegal, smelling like marijuana isnt.

^^^

I wonder how that would play out in court. I know precedence for vehicles has already been set, but ones person is an entirely different matter. Anybody?

probably wouldn't be hard for a cop to say the suspicion of drugs on your person was enough reason for him to fear for his safety and enable him to search you. he might be on thin ice with that but police have more flexibility within the law than people think if the circumstances are right. I'm not a lawyer or anything but just what I'd guess based on what I've learned in govt classes