Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

im not super picky with what i get in cleveland... and i normally dont buy, just get smoked out.

it smelled skunky and looked better than the shit my other friend gets.

i make it last cause i get rly high from a small amount too.

this post sort of makes no sense.

hello.

i feel like it would be so much more satisfying if it was something you grew yourself.

fo sho

i had a friend that did some home-grown ganj, and it turned out pretty well. he had good genetics and a great teacher though, which helps.

home brewed beer is also awesome

its aight, but NOT smoking after lots of alcohol (depending on how heavy a drinker you are). thats just asking for the spins

TRUTH

if there's anything i learned in college, do not smoke weed after heavy drinking, unless you already got high beforehand. if you start sober, get drunk, then smoke you will probably get the spins. if you get high, start drinking, get drunk, then you can smoke to your heart's content.

on a related sidenote, there is no easy cure for the spins, but if you let your leg or arm hang off the bed and touch the floor, you can at least "ground" yourself and they won't be as severe

on a related sidenote, there is no easy cure for the spins, but if you let your leg or arm hang off the bed and touch the floor, you can at least "ground" yourself and they won't be as severe

you can always do a small line of coke to get rid of them spins.

TRUTH

if there's anything i learned in college, do not smoke weed after heavy drinking, unless you already got high beforehand. if you start sober, get drunk, then smoke you will probably get the spins. if you get high, start drinking, get drunk, then you can smoke to your heart's content.

Pull the trigger and boot it

Even real men can puke on purpose. Pro drinkers know you gots to tickle gargle and eat dat gnarl food and you're good to go for a stretch of days like that. and on and on.

Hangovers are weekend ruiners be a champ

why would i make myself puke when there is tequila?

edit: i smoke weed so hangovers are a non-issue

edit2: the spins is mostly from getting high while your already blasted on the booze. i fail to see how your method would help at all. i wouldn't equate voluntary pukers to pro drinkers either, pussy.

TRUTH

i find sitting, feet on the floor, elbows on knees, head resting on hands, concentrating on breathing, is the best cure. its my go to. doesnt allow for much fun to be had, but it keeps the barf at bay.

lying down, being horizontal, is the absolute worst thing you could do for the spins in my opinion

has anyone seen smiley face? with anna ferris or whatever... i guess its about smoking im catching the last of it right now...and i guess she ate some special cubcakes? idk....about to change the channel haha

useless post alert!

someone just asked me if i had seen it, havent. should i?

i find sitting, feet on the floor, elbows on knees, head resting on hands, concentrating on breathing, is the best cure. its my go to. doesnt allow for much fun to be had, but it keeps the barf at bay.

lying down, being horizontal, is the absolute worst thing you could do for the spins in my opinion

spoken like someone who's been there before

it's been a couple years since my last case of the spins, mostly cuz i get high like it's my day job. everyone heed this man's advice in time of need

happened to me too in january. i had a 10 pack of beer then smoked a couple of joints. i thought i was sick so i rushed to the toilet but i actually wasn't. i stayed there for like an hour, feeling like i was in a rollercoaster. then i found the strength to get up and my housemate put me in my bed (he had to pee in the shower while i was on my knees in the toilets).