Hair Thread

qom

completely and utterly impossible

joolyz and other posrep thanks

freecat your shit looks dope

that girl has mad stee

ive bene having way too much fun playing with my hair. its a lot more versatile than she made it seem

Untitled-1-1.jpg

ummmmmm wtf.. nice one on the new hair but where is the brady bunch one in the middle?

mass, I think my face is too round to pull off something like that. but def. like it.

9228gakatelwebpg5.jpg

I LOVE that haircut, I wonder if it'd be too short

you should go back to brunette, for one.

nah not for now, i'll probably get tired of my color probably before 2009

Looks good geek.

My hair tends to grow OUT instead of DOWN like Asian hair apparently does. In light of that, the sides and back have a large amount of poof to them right now, which I want to cut down in order to make the top much longer than the sides.

So, should I be brave and just take my clippers and go at it? If I mass it up I can just buzz it all off, I suppose.

Try straightening, smoothing shampoos. Sebastian Light, L'Oreal has one too (which I can't remember). Cream of the crop goes to the Kerastase one, though, which at $50 is some B.A.L.L.A. treatment for your hair.

Looks good geek.

My hair tends to grow OUT instead of DOWN like Asian hair apparently does. In light of that, the sides and back have a large amount of poof to them right now, which I want to cut down in order to make the top much longer than the sides.

So, should I be brave and just take my clippers and go at it? If I mass it up I can just buzz it all off, I suppose.

how long is your hair? if its short itll poof no matter what probably. if long, thin it out and just straighten the back a little bit, no one will notice. and if you are gonna cut yourself make sure you cut in layers, thinning the volume. you can buy salon razors at beauty supply stores, they cut and you can thin with them if you know how to.

Looks good geek.

I cut asian hair on a daily basis and I can relate to what you mean in terms of asian poofiness. Blending the sides and top for texture like yours takes quite a bit of time and effort, and unless you want your head to look like a roped-bondaged strangled boob, please don't try that at home.