Hair Thread

qom

are paul mitchell salons worth going to?

and i do know price starts at like 55 bucks for a regular mens cut here where i live.. dunno if thats what you guys pay for p.m. salons

im planning to grow my hair out pretty long and want to maintain length but have it styled so it doesn't look like a mop of hair.

are paul mitchell salons worth going to?

and i do know price starts at like 55 bucks for a regular mens cut here where i live.. dunno if thats what you guys pay for p.m. salons

im planning to grow my hair out pretty long and want to maintain length but have it styled so it doesn't look like a mop of hair.

yes, worth it 100%. paul mitchell and aveda schools are technically the best... any salon that uses their graduates and techniques is well worth the money. :) it's tragic to go to a bad salon to save a few bucks, imo.

can everyone post some pics of good cuts with short back and side but long fringe.. or bangs or whatever u American's call it.

i've been growing my fringe for ages but my hairdresser continues to give me shitty cuts. the first one was good cause i had an image but i lost it. it was an oldish Jil Sander ad. subsequently if anyone knows of an archive for mens Jil Sander ads that would be sweet too.

seconding this

what are your guys hair washing regimens? i usually just rinse mine in a shower, shampooing every 2 or 3 days

won't ur hair be greasy as shit? i gotta shampoo like everyday to keep my hair dry n not greasy lookin...BUT its kinda curls in the end if its kinda greasy otherwise they're straight motherfukers for you:mad:

fuk asian hair

For guys with thick hair, give the Sebastian Light series a try. The label said it's formulated to keep hair feeling light, which is a nice change up. Honestly, my hair sometimes feels heavy and thick after I shower and this shit was amazing.

what are your guys hair washing regimens? i usually just rinse mine in a shower, shampooing every 2 or 3 days

i used to do the same. but rinsing made them itch even more and looked greasy. so i shampoo them every 3 or 4 days and don't get them wet in the shower.

if you could touch them (no homo), honestly, they don't even look dirty or anything, and it's been 3 days. but after 3 or 4 days i find them dirty even though they probably ain't.

It's good habit to at least rinse your hair everyday. Dirt/smoke etc. bonds to your hair shaft and can clog the follicle, leading to hair loss and oily scalp. Also, massaging your scalp (shampooing/conditioning etc) stimulates blood flow and helps your hair to grow in at a healthy rate. You should shed about 100 hairs a day, so if you're not rinsing them out, you have a nest of dead hair just sitting there..