Hair Thread

qom

Which one would you recommend? I have little experience with actual hair products as I go through so much of it I don't bother buying a product unless I can get a decent amount of it all at once.

sebastian craft clay (formerly x-tah crude clay)

you should watch the videos on their site to learn how it is properly applied to achieve certain looks

thankzz, i actually cut it myself and i couldn't see the back of my head. it turned out better than expected.

*request for pics of inaya haircut

that's cool you did it yourself, it looks really nice! :)

here's a pic of mine:

16jpiir.jpg

(the right side and back are short like yours, it's just the front of the left side that is to my chin)

i was planning on shaving it, but my parents said they'd kick me out of the house if i did. so it came down to this.

shave the upper sides down more like nakata

dude you look too old to have your parents kicking you out, what are you like 36?

i want to get hepburn bangs, but i'm afraid that if it's done wrong i'll end up looking like a rockabilly asshole...

You could grease yourself into a pompadour...if you dressed like her you still wouldn't look like a rockabilly asshole. I don't know so much about the other way around so, maybe don't try it with a poodle dress?

Which one would you recommend? I have little experience with actual hair products as I go through so much of it I don't bother buying a product unless I can get a decent amount of it all at once.

Like everyone else has mentioned…Sebastian's clay…pricey but it's godlike if you like a strong hold without the shine…