Hair Thread

qom

i need pictures of GOOD hitlerjugend/hitler youth.

haircutbm8.jpg

This was posted somewhere else on sufu, but this is the pic I brought in to the salon. I went in mid-day on a Monday and the chick was just not enjoying the fact that she had to cut my hair. Doesn't look shit like the photo and she styled it "funky" which just looked awful. If I bring in a pic, I want it to look like the god damn pic.

I brought in:

2006-men-blonde.jpg

And got the closest approximation possible. My hair isn't nearly as fine, so it can't do that exact thing. It's important to remember that unless you have the exact same texture, it'll never look exactly the same as your picture.

haircutbm8.jpg

This was posted somewhere else on sufu, but this is the pic I brought in to the salon. I went in mid-day on a Monday and the chick was just not enjoying the fact that she had to cut my hair. Doesn't look shit like the photo and she styled it "funky" which just looked awful. If I bring in a pic, I want it to look like the god damn pic.

I'd feel awkward bringing in a picture of a child nazi soldier and asking "make me look like him." I love the haircut, but I'd crop it down to just the kids head.

I currently have a haircut that is exactly like freaky Bruce here... Most people dig it, but its hard to manage and I think its causing me to break out around my temple area...

t9cy90.jpg

I'm thinking of getting something similar to this dude below... But I dunno because I hate getting anime cracks from my douchebag co-workers like I did when I had a Nakata cut last year.

29c78g8.jpg

asian hair is stiffer than aryan hair, so best stick with very short or very long hair. that, or be willing to slather on the pomade. i suppose i'll go for this in a couple years, after i get sick of long hair.

mifune2.jpg

watch "high and low" for more styles.

hairstylists will almost never something they don't get, which is why the girl wouldnt do bernt's hair like he wanted. Its really annoying. I just do it myself. Its not really difficult after u get used to it. Also, if you don't like it to look uneven or messy (especially in the back) you can just go in and have them work on it a little bit, but keep the overall look.

I'd feel awkward bringing in a picture of a child nazi soldier and asking "make me look like him." I love the haircut, but I'd crop it down to just the kids head.

The girl that cut my hair was black. Maybe that's why it turned out bad?

I'm not saying she did a bad job because she's black. I'm saying she just didn't give a fuck about my hair because I brought in a hitler youth pic. My normal hairstylist is this old jamaican woman, and she's given me the best haircuts I've ever gotten. She just happened to not be there that day.

asian hair is stiffer than aryan hair, so best stick with very short or very long hair. that, or be willing to slather on the pomade. i suppose i'll go for this in a couple years, after i get sick of long hair.

mifune2.jpg

watch "high and low" for more styles.

I want this haircut when i will be a daddy :o

So sick with this lil moustache

haircutbm8.jpg

No surprise that I tried it, too. She didn't get it. They never do. THEY NEVER DO!

I might as well just give myself this look.

Will post pix.

ps- How did she react to a picture of the Hitlerjugend? Did it just fly over her chemically-treated head?

No surprise that I tried it, too. She didn't get it. They never do. THEY NEVER DO!

Will post pix.

ps- How did she react to a picture of the Hitlerjugend? Did it just fly over her chemically-treated head?

Most likely went over hear head. She didn't react to it at all. She was friendly and chatty, so she didn't seem pissed off. (other than the fact she had to cut my hair)

would kop that look if i could. :(

Will post pix.