Hair Thread

qom

i started using that sebastian craft clay, and it doesn't want to leave my hair after a shower. i don't think this is the type of product you want to use if you take daily/nightly showers.

get some clarifying shampoo

How do you guys not shampoo everyday? My hair fucking smells if I don't.

i rinse my hair every time i shower and shampoo every other day or so. i wash it every time after jiu-jitsu though, cause you get other guys sweat on you and thats gross. but its never smelly. i dont think it should stink after a day or two unless you have foul BO or smoke or something

Alright

Probably going to cop a haircut soon and get it short

Trying to decide what to do after that now

I'm thinking of growing it out again in the front and back and keeping the sides short and then tying the long front / back together on the back. I don't know what it would be called but it would keep my hair pulled straight which is mainly what I'm going for since my hair gets curly and aggravating when it gets long.

I was looking at the Boys Don't Cry Dior collection the other day with those weird kimono looks and was imagining some mix of those pulled back purportedly samurai-esque haircuts with something from those military-inspired haircuts from the Raf portraits. Maybe one of those things that girls do with pencils where they wrap shit up all crazy on the back of their heads?

I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

Anyway, anyone seen anything along those lines around? Just looking for more inspiration at this point.

so i was talking to my friend who's a girl today and she told me something about like model something where i guess you can get free haircuts and styling at a fashion school by students and people oversee them? i know it's old news but where can i find something like this? what's the name for it? also, i heard it's mostly women, they don't accept much men

Those are hair shows, they are designed to showcase the skills and creativity of the stylists so you might get some mad looking cut/color in the end. Usually you get the hookup from your personal stylist...

You are pretty much at the mercy of what they will do to your hair though, could turn out wack. Pretty much the only thing you can specify is the length.

They mainly take women because there is only so much you can do with a dude's hair.

how to get that sweet wave action. ive tried curling my hair with a flat iron but it falls out in like an hour. does it work if you fry it with a curling iron? or can you get a perm for wavey hair? when i think of perms i think of really tight 80s curls.

try the curling iron, mang. works for me.

how much am i supposed to use? the amount i use is about the size of a key on a regular keyboard.

watch the video on their website: http://www.sebastianprofessional.com/en_US/products/form/product.jsp?id=100026

they used very little for the woman with a shit ton of hair.

personally, i like to mix it with bumble & bumble sumotech, as the craft clay has awesome hold, but doesn't take care of stray hairs too well.

nf one grow out facial hair plz

completely and utterly impossible

joolyz and other posrep thanks

freecat your shit looks dope

that girl has mad stee

ive bene having way too much fun playing with my hair. its a lot more versatile than she made it seem

Untitled-1-1.jpg