Hair Thread

qom

Learned from my first attempt…my second attempt I got the sides a lot tighter and had some separation on the left side where I'm flopping my hair toward…it needs to be longer on the top but it's a start.

2854360002_29ac921bc1.jpg

Learned from my first attempt…my second attempt I got the sides a lot tighter and had some separation on the left side where I'm flopping my hair toward…it needs to be longer on the top but it's a start.

2854360002_29ac921bc1.jpg

i used to do something like that a few years ago. since you're making it look good, i think i might do it again.

That looks good on you sid. Kinda like poliox3.

Fuck, i'm gonna look through all runway shows i like the past 2-3 seasons and look for a guy with hair similar to mine so i can find something

post was requested by a fellow sufu member..

HAIR-1.jpg

I want to do something interesting with my hair.. any ideas?

i had the longer, side-swept bang version of your haircut a while back.

hair.jpg

now my hair is a big ass mop cause i don't know what to do with it; its either go more fobby asian with long styled hair or cut it short again. i wish i could buzz it, i just don't have the right features for it.

someone choose a haircut for me. i like fashion but this is one area in which i'm retarded/lazy as fuck

let it grow until they tickle your shoulder.

then post a pics.

we'll decide whether or not you should stop.

we should organise a shears party instead of going to the hair dresser

so clopek wouldn't need to think of what haircut he should choose

and neither would you dolly :D :D :D

Dolly, i thought girls always liked guys with longer hair? Then again, i remember clopek with longer hair and like me, he should keep it relatively short.

so i was talking to my friend who's a girl today and she told me something about like model something where i guess you can get free haircuts and styling at a fashion school by students and people oversee them? i know it's old news but where can i find something like this? what's the name for it? also, i heard it's mostly women, they don't accept much men

i was going to this japanese styling boutique in sf for 50, but if i can get it done there for free, i'd rather do that, i'm a brave guy

was bored with my long hair 3-4 years back, so I did this:

fdbtdx.jpg

trimmed at the sides, longer mohawk on top, and a drape in the back.

Actually got a lot of positiv comments on the haircut, maybe they where just being nice hehe..

Just have to add that it was something I did for fun, and cut my hair the week after.

techtonik

:(

why?