Hair Thread

qom

Alright, so I've had my hair long for something like the last three years or so. Pretty much this whole year I've just been pulling it back because it looks horrible any other way and I haven't been able to decide what to do with it. I was thinking about cutting it similar to this but probably having the bangs a bit shorter.

medium16ib0.jpg

Any ideas? I've pretty much got zero.

img5372hr3.jpg

Alright, so I've had my hair long for something like the last three years or so. Pretty much this whole year I've just been pulling it back because it looks horrible any other way and I haven't been able to decide what to do with it. I was thinking about cutting it similar to this but probably having the bangs a bit shorter.

medium16ib0.jpg

Any ideas? I've pretty much got zero.

img5372hr3.jpg

Wait, is that you in the second picture? That looks way better than the first one. Keep it pulled but do something nutty in the back. Put it in a weird knot or something.

i want to try to cut my hair myself

but i know it's going to look like shit because

i've never done it and am clumsy

anyway it's going to grow again right ?

I cut my hair the other day. Top still isn't as long as I want it to be but I'll just keep cutting down the sides and back until it shapes up.

I even gots the Hitlerjungend cowlick going on.

hairs.jpg

seriously, right now i want to fuck you so bad

I cut my hair the other day. Top still isn't as long as I want it to be but I'll just keep cutting down the sides and back until it shapes up.

I even gots the Hitlerjungend cowlick going on.

hairs.jpg

suits you real well, and you did a good job doing it yourself. i definitely got my money's worth with my clippers but i don't have the balls to fuck with drastic length differences.

I don't know what exactly Calvin Oscar is talking about but I definitely think that the old haircut was better. Much more severe. Reminded me of some of the models from older Cloak shows and emphasized his bone structure before but now it's just kind of generic.

Then again, it might just be the photography.

I need a haircut really fucking bad.