Hair Thread

qom

INAYA I cut my hair!! It feels weird having my hair cut and not just shaved off…and it's annoying because it's grown out so much since I got it two weeks ago.

ihazhair_01.jpg

ihazhair_02.jpg

I'm going to keep cutting the sides and back short until it gets wild extreme 'mo…du.

can everyone post some pics of good cuts with short back and side but long fringe.. or bangs or whatever u American's call it.

i've been growing my fringe for ages but my hairdresser continues to give me shitty cuts. the first one was good cause i had an image but i lost it. it was an oldish Jil Sander ad. subsequently if anyone knows of an archive for mens Jil Sander ads that would be sweet too.

can you show me an example?

this is the best i have of mine now. sorry about the face block, i posted it somewhere else. and my hair isn't straightened now so i can't take another

hairwz2.jpg

this is the pic I showed the stylist (we changed some). i also realized this pic is way different than your current styling..

bombheadmonstershairworuk9.jpg

unfortunately, i don't. sorry.

it's quite a simple cut, though. the sides are slightly shorter than the top, and heavily textured/layered. the back is left natural and unshaped (like the typical asian mullets), and the sideburns left long enough to come to a point.

the top is left longer than the sides (heavily textured as well) and cut almost like a faux hawk (in that it gets slightly longer toward the center).

INAYA I cut my hair!! It feels weird having my hair cut and not just shaved off…and it's annoying because it's grown out so much since I got it two weeks ago.

ihazhair_01.jpg

ihazhair_02.jpg

I'm going to keep cutting the sides and back short until it gets wild extreme 'mo…du.

I like this a lot, is there any product in your hair or are you lucky enough to have it naturally do something like that?

you could achieve that same look as him by applying a decent clay to the roots

Which one would you recommend? I have little experience with actual hair products as I go through so much of it I don't bother buying a product unless I can get a decent amount of it all at once.