Hair Thread

qom

thx :)

i was waiting for wgsn to do a hair report on the shows but they take ages to do any reporting lately. so lame.

yo, if there's one thing I could say about the latest lot of runway shows, its that there are some cool hairstyles, especially those I think would look great on you.

after I flat iron my hair, I spray my fingertips with tigi s-factor hairspray and curl the end around my fingertip for a few seconds. I do the little sections individually, one by one like that and when I let go they have a little curl

I needa cut real bad, but I'm broke..

so I'm having my friend do it tonight.

She's a decent art student, so let's hope her skills translate

well from the canvas to my head.

Yeah... she'll do a Van Gogh on you.... watch those ears of yours.

fuck job safe, your life sucks if that's what you have to consider.

I'm cutting my own hair tomorrow, my girl says no, but I got all pumped up when I found out mass did his own shit. fadez up in this bitch!

fuck job safe, your life sucks if that's what you have to consider.

I'm cutting my own hair tomorrow, my girl says no, but I got all pumped up when I found out mass did his own shit. fadez up in this bitch!

good luck my nig.

i once tried that.. the mirror is fucking confusing as fuck.

and your hands movement too :(

based on what you're wearing, your styling looks better i guess. if you wear steven alan shirts and cap toes, then the slicked would work brilliant.

inaya and chingon - looking really good.

im liking the way mine is growing out....its quite a bit longer on top, and ive been parting it to the side. will post some pics when i get a chance.

fadingblue - that looks great, but i think i preferred it shorter.