Hair Thread

qom

Short, defined haircuts are hard because there's no real way to maintain them short of going in for a bi-weekly/monthly trim. If you have neither the time nor the funds to support this, you should look into something else.

Guys, what are some cool hairstyles that are partially shaved (like mass' hair). Like the hitler youth cut but not so played out. Ive looked on bombhead and stuff but they don't really have any semi-shaved styles.

Me now:

lolpic.jpg

I am thinking about something much like a guy in the beginning of the thread.

And this is how it turned out (I'm very pleased):

1-2.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-2.jpg

Certainly the most textured hair cut I've ever gotten. I use a bit of Gatsby product every morning and I like how it turns out.

opinions?

it doesnt look like u have the right hair texture...

plus the cut is shit

and youre fat...nothing looks good on you when youre fat (and i mean this in the nicest way possible) -- lose some weight

stay classy.

suffering from massive insomnia at the moment and found this thread.

my favorite place in nyc to get my hair cut is the japanese place hairmates, which i'm sure many of you are familiar with. i bring in a photo and usually walk out wondering to myself, wait this looks nothing like my picture. still a good cut nonetheless, but not what i wanted. two months pass, and all of a sudden i look exactly like i wanted. this is always the pattern. i've had 4 cuts there, and decided to chronicle the evolution of my last two cuts on my mac:

March:

2575254520_f6a8edfec6.jpg

2575254580_61bf7d4ab3.jpg

April:

2575254606_2c16feb019.jpg

2574430619_7e627e9c40.jpg

May: (crosspost)

2574430727_0d89be4f6c.jpg2575254734_34ae224201.jpg

then went back about a week ago, and asked for a more conservative version of my last cut for my new job/;

for work:

2574430877_19142397fc.jpg

for play:

2575255150_32c641c230.jpg

hairmates does exactly what i want, but simultaneously burns a hole in my pocket. seeing as how my cuts are getting more conservative, maybe someone can name a cheaper alternative in nyc?

it doesnt look like u have the right hair texture...

plus the cut is shit

and youre fat...nothing looks good on you when youre fat (and i mean this in the nicest way possible) -- lose some weight

I am really not that big. I weigh about 220 and am six-two. I have very little body fat from sports and the gym.

How much does a cut like this depend upon you having natural curl? Because I have none whatsoever and would like to see how my hair girl could adapt something like this to my hair...

yhst-74827163055890_2006_767703

curl actually makes this sort of thing more difficult, you want as little volume as possible. this look is possible with product mainly.

I want a cut like this but my hair is way too thick.

I got a really good website for all of you www.bombhead.com

I got a haircut similar to this, but no lines! LInes grow out too fast, last like 2 weeks and its done.

Loving my hair atm. And no color at the moment!

b_cut123.jpg

bombhead is alright, but i find the cuts on the site too edgy and high maintenance for me.

i much rather prefer http://evanstyle.co.kr

it's korean and tones everything down a little bit

like bombhead, there's a lot of crappy hairstyles, but there are a handful of nice ones

i might go for something like this for the summer

1186033718.gif

I am really not that big. I weigh about 220 and am six-two. I have very little body fat from sports and the gym.

Is this some kind of joke? Your neck is thicker than clopek's and jeffyvain's combined.

lolpic.jpg