Hair Thread

qom

my asain and my hair is straight and i don't like to use styling product (cause i'm a noob and i don't know how). can i get a long cut that just looks good w/o product that will last me like a month or 2?

this is my hair now...sorry for the dark pic

834109534_4025d60af0.jpg?v=0

How thick/fine is your hair. My hair is thick and has the slightest of waves and I go without product. When it's shorter, I have to use product, unless I want it to just go everywhere after I sleep on it. My advice? Suck it up, wake up a bit earlier. Sumotech if you can afford it, American Crew if you can't.

Clays will probably be best. Take a dab, warm it up between your finders and kind of mold it in.

Also, FACE TO NAME, WTFFFF?!??!

I was under the impression you were a headless person.

I'm currently using american crew fiber wax, maybe I need to use more of it though?

also I should have blurred out the face, fuck :( :( :(

recently just changed it up

2300249049_3bf7bddecc.jpg

Digging this a ton. can't rep. any more pics of this?

I was digging through runway shows from the last two seasons and everything looks pretty much identical, it's either normal side-sweep shit or long and joeyformal-ish. I want some next level fashion shit that's sick like this ^. I also like the dries dye, but don't think I can pull that off without looking like I watch mtv for 3 hours a day. maybe in black though...

my shit right now....

2485134183_4f4dd13332_o.jpg

who cuts thier own hair?

*raises hand

leonard leory, i completely agree.. sometimes you think why the fuck did i ever pay for this, others you want to cut off your own head.. Hah..

my last i had a deep thought whilst trimming the sides, then wallah, i had trimmed way to short and it looked like someone had attacked me with an electric razor, i nervously tried to even it out on the other side.. but yeh now im living with it.. this is the first big fuck up i have had...

*life story..lol