Hair Thread

qom

4-5 inches more, it wouldn't be the same hair style. and i'm picturing it right, ya, it would look stupid.

If I slicked it back it would look like the picture that guy with the glasses posted of himself, and then the picture of that older dude someone else posted.

^ in where i live, that korean-boy hairstyle kinda thing is the most common thing you can ever see

just walk down the streets and you see fucking clones everywhere, they cut tt style even if they cant carry it,

but if it suits you go ahead

when i was at korea this summer i got a haircut from a stylist my friend rec'd

nah2.jpg

yeah color is ridiculous and styling is fobby but it was textured and layered really nicely

now i got:

me.jpg

which is a result of bad local haircuts

does anyone know a place in LA area that does good hair?

30 miles away from your la area but i hear splitends is good...

but maybe its all just hyped.. it'll run about 60-90 dollars.

google up yelp + splitends

Does your hair naturally go back like in the second picture?

Im trying to achieve the same thing but my hair is straight thin and puffy...

If I dont shampoo it does. But anyway thats what wax is for

Hedi1-1.jpg

hedi22_3.jpg

really into this hairstyle, not sure if it would suit me thoughhh

I used to have quite long hair until i got this exact cut. Been getting a ton of compliments from people too. Rock that fade

Recently:

I had to pretty much shave most of my hair down because I tried cutting my own hair and ended up having some holes. The one on the side cannot be saved(completely unintentional)

hair3ci5.jpg

no homo, nice hair

do you have more pics showing how it was cut? is it just a really short fauxhawk?

thanks

update from short lesbo cut in earlier pages

hair1.jpg

basically no cut and no styling, grown out from completely buzzed and out of the shower with nothing in it

cant afford to go to hairmates so will probably grow it out for another 4 months haha

any ladies want to post their hairs? :o i'd love to see some pics of some female styles as well.

my hair was to the middle of my back a few months ago but I cut it recently into an asymmetrical bob, as seen below.:P I think I'm just going to keep on growing the long side... and keep cutting the back + trimming the shorter side to stay around chin length, but not totally sure yet.

339m71w.jpg

this page good hair cuts.

even if its home done or not. last time i did it with a clip per... and zroom. half my hair was gone :(

it sucks though... alot of hair stylists ive gone to can never materialize my vision. and my hands cant manipulate themselves to achieve my vision.

^ it does suck when you dont have a stylist who understands you. mine is really great in terms of getting my ideas and making them better.

ps - more ladies please post pics, I feel weird being the only one :o