what are you eating today?

soepom

OEI! felix, its 4am singapore time, my stomache's churning, and ur churning out photos of food that i suddenly feel that i need right now but have no chance whatsoever of getting.

pizza looking thing choc full of cheese and NO tomato sauce. fuck regular pizza.

and ryan's stuff ....damn. damn damn damn.

that lamb chops looks good man!!!

anyway leftover aubergine+mince pork sauce with pasta

and sainsbury's southern fried chicken goujons.

the goujons turned out too hard cuz i left it in the oven n went for a run... argh...

49390487_o.jpg

500228085_997b8ec17e.jpg

500233357_e6214fd107.jpg

500189676_a53e0b4bb2.jpg

1st Pic: Goat Cheese, Bone Marrow, Foie Gras in the background

2nd Pic: Lamb chopppsss

3rd Pic: Steak tartar

pictures quoted deliberately. :eek: . what was the occassion?

maryland.jpg

you wench! i woke up really late and had to go straight to work - by the time i left work, the shops were closed and i couldn't get any cookies to satisfy my craving.

anyways, so much sexy looking food these past two pages. this thread is fuckin' rocks!

5.10am supper at that tau-huay place in geylang:

wayet0518kf5.jpg

wayet0518bmb0.jpg

hwah, how come ur like up soooooo early in the morning?

+ manage to post up pics like almost immediately...hahaha

singapore pple = efficient (thanks to the govt)

you wench! i woke up really late and had to go straight to work - by the time i left work, the shops were closed and i couldn't get any cookies to satisfy my craving.

anyways, so much sexy looking food these past two pages. this thread is fuckin' rocks!

5.10am supper at that tau-huay place in geylang:

wayet0518kf5.jpg

wayet0518bmb0.jpg

@soepom

Your mom sliced those pi dans PERFECTLY, wowow.

Are those quail eggs in the center?

Yikes, if it wasn't so hot here, I'd want some xifan with rou sung too.

@netti

Sorry man, but I actually think that looks very unappetizing. It looks like the "chef" just literally tossed it on the plate. And wtf? Sashimi over rice, might as well just made sushi, shit.

@netti

Sorry man, but I actually think that looks very unappetizing. It looks like the "chef" just literally tossed it on the plate. And wtf? Sashimi over rice, might as well just made sushi, shit.

its ok.

first time i had my sashimi like that, i think its called chirashi.

just came back from having a japanese dinner with the family. this is what i had

assorted sashimi on rice

505259862_912027c28f.jpg

Chirashi rocks!

It's the best way to sample sashimi and also actually fill your tummy at the same time. I always order this whenever I'm really hungry at a Jap restaurant. It's a safecard.

can someone please explain durian to me?i've heard stories,but never had a chance to taste it,im really curious.Does it really smell as bad as i've heard?is it like citrus?lychee?

there're many types of durians, but they're very sweet, and smell...i don't know how to describe it, apart from "it smells like durians" :D

some kinds are like eating some fragrant sort of pudding, other varieties are a bit more fibrous. part of the fun is also in opening those things up, exposing the little compartments.

just came back from having a japanese dinner with the family. this is what i had

assorted sashimi on rice

505259862_912027c28f.jpg

Doh, ate exactly the same thing today (although it had more different sashimi)... with my mother. lol :P

It looks like the "chef" just literally tossed it on the plate. And wtf? Sashimi over rice, might as well just made sushi, shit.

And you, sir, clearly don't know a thing about Japanese food... cause it's exactly what you described it to be, sashimi tossed over rice. It's not meant to be anything more than that.

can someone please explain durian to me?i've heard stories,but never had a chance to taste it,im really curious.Does it really smell as bad as i've heard?is it like citrus?lychee?

it's actually very hard to describe durians, it's one of those things where you have to see/taste it to know it. it's certainly not like lychee, it has a bittersweetcreamy kind of taste. it's gonna be durian season next month(i think), come over!

^^acquired is right.. hah

i can eat A LITTLE now and then.. but over that, and i feel like throwing up.

Not a fan of durians whatsoever. They're banned from hotels for a reason.

The smell.

not just hotels, but all forms of public transport as well. my dad fucking hates durians. its even banned from the house. doesnt affect me cause i cant stand durian myself.