what are you eating today?

soepom

^^ we're all suckers for Family Guy. it's so fucking brilliant. i keep going back to watch old episodes and laugh at the same ol' shit. that said, old episodes are actually better... ol' seth seems to have run outta material and ideas.

i've watched every single episode up to date. i think i still have most of them on my hard drive.

refer to quote ^ singapore has an unrivalled variety of food, period. and yeah, being a tiny country helps. and being a fucking stifling country in more ways than one (climate, politics, etc) we need our food to have a reason to still be here.

Don't get me wrong, I love your country!

My gf is studying there! :o And yes, lots of pretty girls and lots of pretty clothes for me. I can't survive being here in Aust., clothing stores close very early (5pm weekdays, 7pm weekends), due to unions and governments being fair to the people in hospitality services.

I love how up to 10pm weekdays clothing stores are still open there. I miss it. :(

breakfast - porridge with honey and banana, double espresso

lunch - tomato soup and wholemeal multigrain toast, pepsi max

dinner - caesar salad, jesters 'gorbachev' beef pie, pepsi max

snacks - hot chocolate, V energy drink and double espresso

Don't get me wrong, I love your country!

I love how up to 10pm weekdays clothing stores are still open there. I miss it. :(

haha i didn't get you wrong, i know you love my country. :D

and the last friday of every month, some of the department stores here open till midnight. how's that for illustrating the power of our "unions and governments[sic]"?

and the last friday of every month, some of the department stores here open till midnight. how's that for illustrating the power of our "unions and governments[sic]"?

anything for more $$$, singapore inc

Haven't really posted anything lately, so here goes:

For my lovely mother on Mother's Day:

cakeku1.jpg

God-fucking-iva White Chocolate Liquor.. soooooooo good!:

godivayu8.jpg

Strawberries (horrible photo from its glare):

strawva0.jpg

Shitty noodles, but great logo:

noofx5.jpg

- "I'm craving some +rep.. e-peen has to grow.." -

Ahh yes, I was there on the last Friday in March, and even attended the midnight sale at Paragon.

It's crazy that its so packed on Orchard rd around that time where people can still shop.

Over here, it's packed on the streets as well but people are in a hurry to go out to eat, lounging, clubbing, etc.

I want my late night shopping. :( Maybe I'd just move to Singapore. ;)

I just noticed that there is another thread called "What are you eating today?" started after this one.

And yes, it has the correct spelling and all.

Like, wtf?

I miss my authentic New York bagel. My fave is the poppy-seed one, toasted and with cream cheese filling about an inch thick inside.

Since this city ain't Nu Yawk, had to settle for this for brekko.

sufu092.jpg

And speaking of yummy but ugly food...

sufu090.jpg

All hail the ugly curry puff.

I just noticed that there is another thread called "What are you eating today?" started after this one.

And yes, it has the correct spelling and all.

Like, wtf?

Actually, it started before this thread. First post is in August '06.

ok. info on this please? i need to stock up. this looks like a potentially very very good aphrodisiac. for someone else that is.

You can buy it at regular liquor stores. Several different flavors. My parents have a bunch of it given as gifts.

An artery-clogging late lunch with the Daddo's.

jazzdogs736.jpg

jazzdogs737.jpg

Char Guotiao (not enough black sauce) and mutton briyani (looking a lot better here than it tasted...) with sugarcane-lime juice.

I hate wasted calories... :(

^ yeah the char kway tiao looks light. i thought it was mee goreng at first. fuck i'm so hungry now. shall grab some huan nah perng after this, or kileng perng for that matter.

only singaporeans will understand what the chee bye i'm talking about. hahaha.