what are you eating today?

soepom

pizzas aren't supposed to look healthy... rrrrr !

ceddar, emmental, mozarella, edam, ham, roquefort, parmesan

img6025.jpg

bolognese with added emmental, mozarella and onions

img5932.jpg

there's that one too. fuckin awesome i could eat that every day. but it's the most expensive ever at the supermarket, like 5€.

img00057200912011933.jpg

cheapest special offer batch of margherita pizza you can find + packet of prosciutto + bag of rocket = DOLCE Pizzas all week

yeah i should. i already eat pizza all week actually. me and my sister had fun bringing lots of those to england last summer, so i thought i could buy one and send her a picture.

pizzas aren't supposed to look healthy... rrrrr !

ceddar, emmental, mozarella, edam, ham, roquefort, parmesan

bolognese with added emmental, mozarella and onions

img5932.jpg

there's that one too. fuckin awesome i could eat that every day. but it's the most expensive ever at the supermarket, like 5€.

Are you looking for the Fat troll award? :rolleyes:

Aren't you tired of this ...Pizza everyday? 5euros, oh yea that's a "real bargain", im guessing all the geniuses are thinking when heading to the Mc Donalds and spending actually more on junk food than healthy diet.

Im actually enjoying this, so forget about this and keep going.

Cheers from france :)

Aren't you tired of this ...Pizza everyday? 5euros, oh yea that's a "real bargain", im guessing all the geniuses are thinking when heading to the Mc Donalds and spending actually more on junk food than healthy diet.

he never said it was a bargain.

i would have ate it, it looked good to me lol its a pizza.

beggars can't be choosers! works been supplying me with free pizza and free candy for the holidays. blondies has good pizza, that one wasn't bad save the raw veggies.

i got a few slices this time probably cos of that

last week it was pepperoni and that was gone so fast i only got a slice :(

3491719423_baf37d951a.jpg

mom is that you ? i have never said i was looking for the ultimate bargain otherwise i wouldn't eat like this, though eating for 5€ a day isn't bad. and i also don't eat pizzas every meal, i ain't that freaky.

i know for sure that there will be a time when i won't be able to do this anymore without risking health hazard and uncontrollable weight gain. but for now, i enjoy drinking beers and eating pizzas. isn't what being young is about ?

but thanks for the heads up.

to each his own.

beggars can't be choosers! works been supplying me with free pizza and free candy for the holidays. blondies has good pizza, that one wasn't bad save the raw veggies.

i got a few slices this time probably cos of that

last week it was pepperoni and that was gone so fast i only got a slice :(

3491719423_baf37d951a.jpg

i feel like ive had blondies before but i dont know from where? when i was up in thousand oaks a few months back? but i dont know im going off a guess and a stomach lol... maybe the pizza just look the same.

My GF brought over some veggies baked in her special sauce to make sandwiches. I started with a foundation of ham and asparagus on 9 grain bread..

mms_picture.jpg

Added a layer of Tillamook cheddar and zucchini.

mms_picture_2.jpg

Topped it off with salami and tomato.

mms_picture-1.jpg

Add some spicy mustard, red chili, and Siracha...

sfdf.jpg