what are you eating today?

soepom

Not quite a trip to Japan.

Shinjuku, arguably one of the best places to have ramen in Manila.

4075436656_701ac1caa2.jpg

Often packed with the usual "rich white man and jungle bunny" combo, it'll only be mildly disturbing til the food comes.

4074684545_a1b331e4c4.jpg

Ma Po Tofu ramen, burn-your-belly-from-the-inside spicy.

4074687093_fdf27f9e10.jpg

Manten-men, thick brothy soup drowning heaps of vegetables, crab sticks, shrimp, squid, and beef.

4074599195_3735882c2a.jpg

Im already back in hong kong :o but what is motsunabe?

And the tempura place is in some mall in shinjuku I think, not sure a friend took us around

Motsunabe is basically intestines hotpot with organs and whatever else the store offers, but traditionally mostly guts and some veggies. It rocks though, after you eat all the stuff inside you add noodles and it tastes great as broth/sauce for the noodles.

I'm a fattie.

Motsunabe is basically intestines hotpot with organs and whatever else the store offers, but traditionally mostly guts and some veggies. It rocks though, after you eat all the stuff inside you add noodles and it tastes great as broth/sauce for the noodles.

I'm a fattie.

MOTSUNABE!! THE best in my city of Fukuoka sorry i do not be know how to put a picture on here so i put Yamanaka hp but please if anyone came to Kyushu must go here for real winter food haha!!!!!

http://www.motsunabe-yamanaka.com/

Hide

I'm a fattie.

Did you ever have 鴨血+腸子+臭豆腐鍋 while in Taipei? My favorite was actually in Tpe Rail Station Basement (the sole place I eat at there).

Quite good.....