what are you eating today?

soepom

I find fries and ice cream perfectly fine, but then when I start crossing over (i.e. fries, ice cream, then to my burger and back to the ice cream) means that I'm usually... a. drunk, b. stoned, still good nonetheless.

A bunch of snacks.. Shawarma, half way in.

4075338548_9049d7d43f.jpg

Yogurt, Banana nut crisp, and chocolate chips.

4074612561_df94d23633.jpg

Rehashed left over Filipino beef steak into a fried cheese steak sandwich. Nothing like random blocks of cheese (quick melt, mozzarella, cream cheese, parmesan) melted together in one sandwich.

4075382188_8f686ccf55.jpg

Late night canned black pepper tuna, rice pancaked.

4075450900_b4d4688874.jpg

Guest on-display
We really just all do it.

Some more publicly than others.

I get weird stares a lot of the time.

I also like to eat desert simultaneously with my meal sometimes. Yknow what I mean some of that chicken and some pie and some chicken and some french fries etc. I'm a weirdo. :/

fries fries and ice cream

anybody know of any good restaurants near the palladium (or anywhere really) in la?

looking for some normal shit thats not really expensive but not a gross little hole in the wall

yeah there is one right infront... its that cute little old mexican lady making those bomb ass hotdogs lol

I'm just jealous of a slice of brie that size for 2 bucks.

there's huge cheese shelves at the grocery store i go to (it's not even a big one). this brie is among the most expensive, but i'm sure the cheapest slice of brie gotta be like... 0.70€ or even less. but for 70 cents i'd rather get some legit stuff.

santanas from last/this morning... it was a blur haha but i know it was bomb.

california burrito

41412087-e90605ec69043dcb68ab7b6bca.jpg

yeah boy! the mighty mighty santana's california. been all about it since they opened a location about a mile from my house.

it might be a limited menu item but if you get the chance try our their "la paz" burrito. shrimp, rice, carne asada and some sort of fucking heavenly pesto sauce. i know ordering seafood from a cheap mexican joint sounds pretty sketch but trust me, its all sorts of worth it.

Edit: i think creating a "californian mexican food appreciation thread" might be well warranted.

yeah boy! the mighty mighty santana's california. been all about it since they opened a location about a mile from my house.

it might be a limited menu item but if you get the chance try our their "la paz" burrito. shrimp, rice, carne asada and some sort of fucking heavenly pesto sauce. i know ordering seafood from a cheap mexican joint sounds pretty sketch but trust me, its all sorts of worth it.

Edit: i think creating a "californian mexican food appreciation thread" might be well warranted.

fuck yeah i love santanas there is one down the street from me, and their shrimp burrito is bomb so im gunna get that next time la paz next time for sure.

I LOVE SOCAL MEXICAN FOOD

Home food.

Bangus Belly, first I think sauteed in soy, and then baked to get this sort of crispy belly fat texture. Texture and taste of this was great despite the chive overkill.

4075429292_612596ef16.jpg

Russian Potato Salad, always good.

4074680063_8ae335b878.jpg

Garlic Sirloin Strips, that I just ended up tossing in a grilled cheese sandwich.

4074641913_b450da64bc.jpg

Continuing with the oddly colorful meal, the family had Ginataan for desert.

4074654605_5caa3e28da.jpg

And as if there wasn't enough food.. here's dinner that day. CW: Left over Potato Salad, with garlic rubbed pseudo-crustinis, Sardines, Ampalaya with idontreallycare, Chicken Pastel, and Fried Bangus. Yikes.

4074692871_ea62d8a297.jpg

Sick of the home fare, these made me really happy. Spicy canned Portuguese sardines warmed up and forked onto thin slices of bread.

4074689565_abed701a35.jpg

Feelin like gained 20 lbs this weekend. Drove from The Bay to La & San Diego the last past two days.

Buffet concept @ wedding on Saturday

Salad w/ ranch dressing, BQQ Chicken, Tri-Tip, Sourdough roll, Steamed Veggies

wedding.jpg

Saturday Night: Hodad's in San Diego

Set up of all of our food.

hodads.jpg

Up close and personal Bacon Cheeseburger

hodads2.jpg

This Morning @ Harry's Coffee Shop In La Jolla, SD

Wife had Eggs Benny

eggsbenedict.jpg

I Had Corned Beef & Hash with Over Easy Eggs & Hash Browns