What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

^^ i just realised ive been to those apartments... my frined ryan lived there before he went in hiding in mexico, and then turned himself in to the feds.

Good eye, cheap. I'm glad they have such a storied history. Makes me want to leave my own legacy behind here.

for the skype folks

this is next level transportation shit right here

maiden noir

misfits

evisu (trying the Milspex cuff)

Nike x Rehabilitation scooter, special limited edition Grandma turquoise colorway

Dior splint

Vans

icon11.gif

How do you like the fit on the earnest sewns?

I was thinking about getting a pair but heard the rise is really low.

Earnest Sewn calls them a super-low rise, but I would say they are just a bit lower than a normal rise. The only thing I don't care much for on these is that the back pockets are the same size as all of their other cuts- I think they should be smaller and not as widely placed. Other than that they are great.

Earnest Sewn calls them a super-low rise, but I would say they are just a bit lower than a normal rise. The only thing I don't care much for on these is that the back pockets are the same size as all of their other cuts- I think they should be smaller and not as widely placed. Other than that they are great.

They look great on you. I now regret returning the pair I bought, ergh!

Unfortunately it looks terrible :( .

really defining constructive criticism in WAYWT thread...fucking jackass

got a couple compliments on it at school too...so i don't know about terrible...I wasn't all about how the look turned out when i saw it in the pic...it was one of those roll out of bed into clothes arrangements...