i'm going to guess:

n(n) beanie

ccp overlock leather

45 rpm

marsell boots

2/4 ;)

samurai s5000bk

cdiem 7hole army boots

someone asked for a better pic of the jacket, so here's the other picture i took:

waywt2_resize3ce.jpg

(click)

I think Atelier still has one, but not on sale.. luckily I didn't pay anything close to what they're asking for it.

thanks everyone.

Guest doubletap

KING, that tee is sick.

doubletap - is that swan logo supreme top a crew neck??? If so that's the first time I've ever seen that as a crew...

yep, bought off a very well dressed member of this board ;)

coldrice nice boots but it looks like you resoled them with a rubber sole? How'd you go about doing that? I'm considering doing the same maybe as my leather sole is starting to wear heavily in the heel and i want these boots to last me more than a year...

nah they were made like that. hence it being called an army/military boot or whatever, rubber on a wooden sole...but all my other boots/shoes have some sort of rubber put on the sole to protect the leather - gotta go to a cobbler for that. luckily everyone that owned the stuff before me did it so i didn't have to. :D

^agreed.

there is a lot of "streetwear" all of a sudden..i mean like every other post. Its kinda crazy. I like it htough for the most part...anyways, Im sure everyone is so over this discusssion....

pretty basic and plain. To my buffallo exchange interview...holy fuck i need a job. Atleast it went well....

AA

AA

Dior

Vans

4bs2xyu.jpg

chard, i am very jealous of those shoes. king too.....gosh. I need some new nike/jordans.I cant wait for the III's.....:)

^agreed.

there is a lot of "streetwear" all of a sudden..i mean like every other post. Its kinda crazy. I like it htough for the most part...anyways, Im sure everyone is so over this discusssion....

pretty basic and plain. To my buffallo exchange interview...holy fuck i need a job. Atleast it went well....

AA

AA

Dior

Vans

4bs2xyu.jpg

chard, i am very jealous of those shoes. king too.....gosh. I need some new nike/jordans.I cant wait for the III's.....:)

probably the best outfit/picture you've ever posted on here. Don't take this as an attack, but this is the kind of outfit in which i feel you look most natural and in your element.