What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Nice fit. I like the way that all of your outfits look just as good when you're moving as they do when you're standing still.

Thank you :)

sidneylo:when you wear your slipons sockless, do your shoes start to smell from all the sweat? cause i'd like to start wearing mine sockless as well.

Well now you just made me put my nose into my shoe and sniff. :eek:

There is a smell, but it just smells like a foot was in there, nothing reeking. I've worn it for about 10-12 days worth without socks. It's not odorless but it doesn't stank. If anything I'm sure a little febreeezy will take care of it.

Also, I'm assuming it will depend on how much your feet sweat.

classic.

But fuck, until you were like "I don't actually talk like that", I was pretty damn suprised.

The "timeless" style of dressing usually, plus the now patented smile, I would have expected you to have a whiny voice, like the kid that nobody really has a problem with, but doesn't really want to kick it with either.

I'm a dick.

...completely biting cheapmuthafukr's steez on the video WAYWT...
First verb, then cheap--by next week, VWAYWT will be the new standard (+1 for the denim reference). It's freaky how people's voices turn out to be so much different than you'd expect them to sound like.

A hap smile!

icon_gu_b_slayer.gif

"My styles not as good as verbs, my ______ as carls, im not as cool as cheapmuthfkr..."

what did you say there? My shitty comp speakers get it all garbled.

And hap...you run style circles around all of us.

The "timeless" style of dressing usually, plus the now patented smile, I would have expected you to have a whiny voice, like the kid that nobody really has a problem with, but doesn't really want to kick it with either.

Hahaha...ouch.

Haps voice was exactly as i imagined.

Its so cold nowadays... I felt like a ninja before heading to my missus's for dinner and a movie...

2006-11-18010.jpg

2006-11-18013.jpg

H&M Beanie

Thrift scarf (blue and black)

W+H Thermal (makes me feel like bruce lee... cant say that for many clothes!)

Contest S0500XXs

Black Chucks

Uppercut Peacoat

Military Surplus fingerless gloves

I always look constipated in my pictures... dont worry, i just get bored waiting for the self-timer!