What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Man, you got those stingrays (aka Alcatraz Dunks) already?! Sweeeeet. Is that real stringray skin? I'm not a Nike guy and I don't own any so far, but I think I might just cop me a pair at Recon this weekend, if they've got 'em in my size. Or maybe the Huf AM90's, but you'll probably reveal those in your next WAYWT post.

it is not real stingray.

Sexy outfit. You're killing the basic black.
the pants + the shoes are so.... GGGRRRRRR!!!!!!

very sexXxy.

oh gosh. thanks guys. posting on superfuture is so weird.

.....must........protect.........identity........from.........t-shirt........brands.....

I wore:

C&J for Polo brown captoe brogues

oops, guess I didn't have my belt on at that point...knew something looked off

RLPL shirt

Christian Dior suit

Charvet tie

1zxl7p2.jpg

Guest Fade to Black

Black t-shirt w/ red 'I'm the Boy About Town...' print - Dior Homme

S/S 05 orange overdye jeans - Dior Homme

White german army sneakers

this weather really blows now...it's so hot i can't even wear a button down shirt, let alone a blazer.

.....must........protect.........identity........from.........t-shirt........brands.....

I wore:

RLPL shirt

Christian Dior suit

Charvet tie

1zxl7p2.jpg

Great shirt/tie combo. Excellent.

offender5js.jpg

I remember this was posted a while back by I don't know who. :confused: Anyway, I'm really REALLY interested in this jacket. What brand? Is there anyway to still get it? Its probably from last season, but hopefully you guys can help out. This thread is full of gems, gives me some ideas on what to pickup.

i kinda need that jacket this winter some1 tell me where to buy

can i explain that jacket once and for all...it is karen walker menswear...only sold in NZ at crane brothers and little brother..i got it october last year from their outlet..but it is a standard shape...so you should be able to find something... search the thread because people have asked before..

allihave.jpg

sabatini sweater little brother shirt ann demeulemeester tie

helmut lang jeans patrick cox snakeskin loafers

can i explain that jacket once and for all...it is karen walker menswear...only sold in NZ at crane brothers and little brother..i got it october last year from their outlet..but it is a standard shape...so you should be able to find something... search the thread because people have asked before..

Hap - You bring it upon yourself by posting in WDYWT; there is no logical way to search where you might have said the brand ( I mean seriously, how could one find this out other than searching 100s of WDYWT pages looking for the last time you wore it, assuming that they knew you had ever even worn it before)......you are doomed to answer every inquiry.

I wore:

Black Costume Nationale polo

Slim Jims

Tyrwhitt Chelsea boots

...ah friday.....

Guest Airjamie

I wore:

RLPL shirt

Christian Dior suit

Charvet tie

1zxl7p2.jpg

HOLY SHIT..................................SILICON VALLEY RIGHT GUYS? Better buy a security system england.................................that poster is about to be mine.

HOLY SHIT..................................SILICON VALLEY RIGHT GUYS? Better buy a security system england.................................that poster is about to be mine.

he heh. You know the great thing about that poster is that I had been looking for a good authentic Roses poster from the early 90's for a couple years now. Finally one popped up and the dude selling it had no idea of its value. I got it for BIN $20 shipped in mint condition, originally printed in the early 90's. Love it.

Guest Airjamie
he heh. You know the great thing about that poster is that I had been looking for a good authentic Roses poster from the early 90's for a couple years now. Finally one popped up and the dude selling it had no idea of its value. I got it for BIN $20 shipped in mint condition, originally printed in the early 90's. Love it.

Its impossible to find vintage (ish) posters............Very few people actually frame them, I cant describe how infuriating it is to see a really gorgeous one just fucking taped up on some dickheads wall..........

Guest Airjamie
Guns'N'Roses posters?

Guy who babysit me as a kid probably has about 5 of the old ass ones which were all over his house, could maybe still get ahold of him.. the cloth ones

Uuuuuuuuuh..............

Guest Airjamie
mistified.jpg

laundery long sleeveless hood loopwheeler t custom necklace

generic beltbag imperial dukes bikkembergs

killingfields39.jpeg

Being Hap Malkovich.