What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

DSC_0706.jpg

DSC_0731.jpg

i've heard mixed things about those particular cms. in your best english pls give me a specific/detailed review. possible rep (one whole bar). thanx.

i've heard mixed things about those particular cms. in your best english pls give me a specific/detailed review. possible rep (one whole bar). thanx.

my true to waist is 28, but those cheap mondays were so tight I had to size up 3. when i wore it, it felt as if the tapering was really strong, like spacious in the thigh and tight in the calves. that and the rise was why i sized up. when i tried on a 29, the cheap mondays were riding up my crotch real bad, so yea. if anything you would have to size up 2 or 3.

and i am 6"0" 135lbs. for reference.

my true to waist is 28, but those cheap mondays were so tight I had to size up 3. when i wore it, it felt as if the tapering was really strong, like spacious in the thigh and tight in the calves. that and the rise was why i sized up. when i tried on a 29, the cheap mondays were riding up my crotch real bad, so yea. if anything you would have to size up 2 or 3.

and i am 6"0" 135lbs. for reference.

thanks, but i wanted to know about the fabric and it's feel (the dimensions of cm really hasn't significantly changed between seasons).

thanks, but i wanted to know about the fabric and it's feel (the dimensions of cm really hasn't significantly changed between seasons).

it's 96% cotton and 4% elastane. for the black satin cheap mondays, the material feels like normal pants, but it's so thin its almost as if it's spandex, i can feel the wind blowing across my legs.