What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Quote:

With those jeans the puma actually wears in underneath the evisu sign on the back pocket. It's like the puma swoosh though. There's also a puma zipper thing as well as a puma pin on the 5th pocket.

I skipped out on the pumaxevisu party cause i figured it would be a bummer but had some peeps at work pick up a shirt and bandana for me which both rule as well.

--- Original message by youwish on Mar 6, 2006 11:16 AM

what puma zipper thing?? pics?

Quote: What would that be in USD Witts? I wouldn't mind copping one but I'm in the US. Not sure if you wanna deal wit UK --> US shipping etc.

Hah ha, I swear you people are friggin' nuts sometimes. Not to knock Witts' hustle but here is some advice:

Iron-on Transfers:

http://www.staples.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StaplesProductDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&productId=29151&cmArea=SEARCH

Plus blank t-shirt + Printer + Iron...........make your own you lazy bastards.........

Hell, with all those iron-on sheets you can make 500 shirts.........

If anyone is interested the PUMA store here in Santa Monica has so many Puma x Evisus it's retarded........$165 each.......

Anyways: Wore Suit+Tie+Shoes to first day at my new job.........

Edited by englandmj7 on Mar 6, 2006 at 09:43 PM

Quote:

sickest...hoodie...ever....

felisharpfit.jpg

what young star wars fan did not have this blanket?

ahhh memories....

--- Original message by dunkin deeznuts on Mar 4, 2006 07:34 PM

ultra v. how do i get my hands on one of these homie. and i'm not talkin about the hoodie...

hahaha. the chick is cute and all. but yeah, i want one of them hoodies. ya gotta hook me up.

Quote: ultra v. how do i get my hands on one of these homie. and i'm not talkin about the hoodie...

hahaha. the chick is cute and all. but yeah, i want one of them hoodies. ya gotta hook me up.

--- Original message by DrewDogg on Mar 6, 2006 10:45 PM

Make it out of an old Star Wars blanket. That's what Ultra V. seems to have done.

Brad Pitt - Definitely feeling it, looks good mate. :)

Edited by Tabris on Mar 7, 2006 at 02:42 AM

Quote:
Quote:

What kind of shirt is it printed on?

(Witts shirt)

Edited by Lars on Mar 6, 2006 at 07:56 PM

--- Original message by Lars on Mar 6, 2006 07:55 PM

Plain white 100% cotton crew neck tee

--- Original message by witts on Mar 7, 2006 05:26 AM

tescos

Quote:
Quote: ultra v. how do i get my hands on one of these homie. and i'm not talkin about the hoodie...

--- Original message by DrewDogg on Mar 6, 2006 10:45 PM

Make it out of an old Star Wars blanket. That's what Ultra V. seems to have done.

Brad Pitt - Definitely feeling it, looks good mate. :)

Edited by Tabris on Mar 7, 2006 at 02:42 AM

--- Original message by Tabris on Mar 7, 2006 02:41 AM

man, if i could cut and sew. i would. but i have no knowledge of that. I'd like to learn though. damn.