What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

for fuck sake realmyth83, you live in a dorm, and you got those heavy hitters in your closet? You must either A) constantly be called a queer B) pull more poontang that George Clooney or A+B combined. Whatever the case may be, Rez-pec! [i dont even care how that shit fits, but you should (so get someone to teach you how to use a digital camera or have your lunch counter lady take your pictures for you)].

When I was in college (circa none of your fucking business), I had a pair of diesel jeans, which, by default, made me the Andre Leon Tally of my group of friends -- a group which still remains as "the fifivons." God bless the Great State of Michigan!

:( man, i was/am/will be willing to learn anything about photographing... but the room is really crowd and the light condition is SO bad... And sometimes i was just too lazy to walk out of the room for taking pix....But the good news is I will move out at the beginning of this new semester(finally i found a nice roommate to live with)~~~ so maybe i could get some better pix in the future....

BTW I actually graduated a few months ago but havent moved out since I got into grad program in the same department ~~~ too bad the situation is getting worse, it seems that my new classmates(those grad students i mean) dont care about dressing at all...

;)

July 4, 2007.

+++ Gymboree. Levis. Vans.

IMG_5618.jpg

wtf?! this is so wack, size down on those jeans, get a hair cut and lose some weight. chubby will never be in. are those levi's pre faded? you lose

long time in between WAYWT posts for moi. there's been too much amazing/awful stuff posted here lately for me to comment.

lunch with the girlfriend today...

WDYWT050707I.jpg

WDYWT050707II.jpg

APC crepe soled boots

APC NS

topman t x 2

AA cardigan

generic beanie

thomas meihofer ring

jpgm x empress necklace

What's with the floating stack of Coors Light?

its a make-shift beer bong, tape a bunch together and then drill one long hole through all of them..

where can you get those laces?

he doesnt need to get them, he has them already! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz