MilSpex

waywt 031.jpg

anti matter

overseas

april77

ysl

hail the new order!

If this is your last pic for a while here goes:

You have broad shoulders, your upper body overpowers the slim sillhouette below waist. Cut 1" off the sleeves of the tee and the fit will have more balance, or..whatever.

Nice shoes!.

If this is your last pic for a while here goes:

You have broad shoulders, your upper body overpowers the slim sillhouette below waist. Cut 1" off the sleeves of the tee and the fit will have more balance.

Nice shoes!.

that is constructive criticism not high school bullshit.

nudies- the fit of your jacket is right on. I can never find a blazer that fits me that well in a thrift shop...i assume you got it tailored?

You mean Corbin Law! I

if you blazer is black (from the looks of it, it is) I think black boots would've worked much better, but very good fit regardless.

and Mr. Calvin Oscar, the way you set yourself up to get slammed, I can't tell if it's intentional or if you are just mildly retarded.

i think its a camera/lighting issue. i could've done solid black boots, but felt this would've been too predictable and boring. the miu miu boots in the shot are actually olive, brown, and black on different parts, so it actually works together well imo. i also wore my MM dark brown/black waxed canvas messenger today.

62iy7nn.jpg

Gap

Locs that Selegna recommended from El Pachuco. Like most Mexican workers, they were speedy and efficient. I got the shades in three days.

LVC 33 unsoaked, but I may remedy that

Disgusting, old Stan Smiths. Time for a new pair

Culpepper Militia. Couldn't find my American flag

4tqdwn4.jpg

Don't blow off your fingers with fireworks tomorrow SuFu'ers. Happy 4th.

Hella Hyphy, the color coordination is spot-on; everything looks good.

However, I hate when people sign in just for WAYWT and exclaim:

"Give me what you got, sufu." or "Bring the hate." or derivations of the two. Why?