What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

my first post on WAYWT. feel free to comment or criticize. I don't mind. I apologize for the terrible pictures.

S50308871-1.jpg

Jean - Prps

Shirt - Nom de Guerre

M-65 - Made by Human

Sneakers - Vans

Wallet - LV

l_ed806b29bc073c7625408a008b4a2978.jpg

Jeans - Imperial

Shirt - Nom de Guerre

Jacket - Rittenshouse

Sneakers - Nike

That is simply awesome.

I love the tight fitted top with wider leg straight pants. Somebody else posted a similar fit with very fitted top plus tight sleeveless hoodie and wide leg jeans.

The jeans almost look like they are starched with ironed creases.

I find these kicks interesting, very minimal. I think they would look good with shorts or cargos. Never heard of cipher, do they have a website?

Cipher's a one man operation I think, he used to post on here but I haven't seen any posts from him in a while. There's a website at www.cipherism.com but it's just a placeholder right now.

I think the shoes are great, like a cross between a Wallabee and a skate shoe. Plus they're completely handmade and the quality is readily apparent in person, even if you can't see it in the pics. It's like a Visvim, but made from technical materials instead of elk leather. Plus I personally dig the fact that you won't see too many people rocking these, I think there were only 25 pairs of each style in this run.

suited and booted @ the office...

media2.jpg

bespoke suit from Bosco Tailor (note the Yohji-esque extra length on the sleeves)

lane crawford collection shirt

Y's belt

Boss selection shoes

your fingers look pretty scary to me...

Posted · Hidden by whizkit, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by whizkit, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

706693380_3eb070470e_o.jpg

in the afternoon

705822131_950ebd8308_o.jpg

in the evening,

would have preferred slimmer pants but couldn't find any in the market that I like and could afford.

706697656_7ae68c0771_o.jpg

new socks