What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Solistik - Is that an Understudies tee?

That it is. I have another one that'll I'll probably wear tomorrow or sometime this week. I

really love their designs, but unfortunately I haven't seen anything from them in quite

some time. Would you happen to know if they are still up and running, and if so where I

can find some of their merchandise. I picked up my shirts a few years back from

IN4MATION when I was in Hawaii for a family trip and from their site it doesn't seem

like they carry them anymore. Thanks in advance.

Guest Airjamie
hap pose?

my new bike! now I just need a new saddle and some handles..

Bobo - Those are creative recreation shoes, correct? What is the quality like on that particular model?

Bobo - Those are creative recreation shoes, correct? What is the quality like on that particular model?

well, no. They´re VansXAddict (english streetwear brand) that where released some years ago. I got the slip on version aswell for some reason.

Guest jmatsu
todays dilemma:

waywt%20032.jpg

capezio jazz shoes or

waywt%20033.jpg

pierre hardy desert boots

the rest:

band of outsiders

margiela

home made cut-offs

both are sound, but i prefer the capezios.

Guest jmatsu
Not a big fan of desert boots, but in terms of colour the lighter shoes are a better foil for the dark outfit imo.

jmatsu : I want to see you in a less casual outfit for your 3rd pic ;)

i'm in fucking honolulu right now! it's hot as a mutherfucker! i don't have access to my reg wardrobe...

and at 5:32pm pacific standard time...

Carl is leaving early and driving back to Kentucky

[/img]

good times sir

Haha. Nice.

to be honest, he is my bud and i know everyone on here likes to joke about our homosocial undertones but in reality, he is my boy and it hurts to see him leave as I prolly wont get a chance to live in the same city as one of my best friends for a long time...so yeah, I dont want him to leave but its all good and its what he needs to do.

peace out brotha

no man, it looks cool but next time, go with the braces and a plain shirt or the stripped shirt and no brances..One or the other .I think you have too much stuff going on on the top half but props regardless for trying it out. Doing horizontal patterns/designs is a bit difficult with braces as they make your upper body look like a.mondian grid.

no man, it looks cool but next time, go with the braces and a plain shirt or the stripped shirt and no brances..One or the other .I think you have too much stuff going on on the top half but props regardless for trying it out. Doing horizontal patterns/designs is a bit difficult with braces as they make your upper body look like a.mondian grid.

Thanks. I get what you're saying. And you're probably right. I ended up not wearing the suspenders out though. It was sort of a grab shit and put it on kind of day. But in the end, I realized the suspenders didn't really work, on top of being sort of uncomfortable.