What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest StuckOnStupid
are those KMW easy to break in sos?

funny you should ask. i was just thinking today how incredibly tough to bust these things are. the denim still pretty much feels like im walking around in cardboard pants that weigh 10 pounds, and there is very little fading at all after about 5 months or so. best pair of pants ive ever owned tho.

78, soepom, sidney, witts, and stuck- plain dope!

lunch..fucking hot ass day for a black tee

supreme tiger_UT richardson_FH4001_Huarches

dsc05471me7.jpg

doctors appointment, i swear they make you wait like an hour each time, so i had to pack some magazines...

supreme tiger_AAA_FH4001_Huaraches_supreme duffle

dsc05475dp6.jpg

^^

nice fit on the fh; huaraches are dope

nairb, i think i like it

give me a min to think it over

sos, nice pic - mules look great in that shot

speaking of which, i know everyone and his mother's brother has said it, but corbin's apcs should be on a museum wall

fuckin hell

pics that like sometimes make me wonder why i bother with the pricey stuff

Guest StuckOnStupid
542150633_6ee3ee4429.jpg

fragment.nbhd | ourspot | dh | vsvm | supreme

yo if the Rza saw those visvims he'd be all "Bong bong!", and if he saw them as Bobby Digital he'd be all "doo-doo-doo-doo-dooo-dooo". Nahmean son?

But for real tho, the RZA aint here right now, just me. and i wanna say FUCK YOU guys with the feet that can fit those sneakers. I wonder if i could fit into a 12 if i stretched them somehow....?

Guest Airjamie
nice Tee, where's you get it from?

Im pretty sure its suh songyang or however you spell it. They make amazing sweatshirts.

This isn't very exciting as it is pretty much the exact same thing as yesterday, but at least it is a clearer picture.

20070612.jpg

Uniqlo jacket, Komakino t-shirt, Skull jeans, much-too-clean Converse (leather high tops).