What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

yo zee i like the jedis with the jedi/neon laces, but do your thang man, matches great.

the neon is so loud though! zee's fit is more subtle, works nice

Guest jmatsu
picture002as0.jpg

peace.no flames.jus posting for fun.

plain pocket tee

lee black stitch

wow this looks like it could be my dad, my neighbor, my friend george, george's boss, that one dishwasher carlos, dude at the bus stop, the guy who walks all the dogs in edogawa-ku, chili gonzales the one eyed jew, and about a 1000 other people who's names i don't know. what the fuck is this guy's name again?

wow this looks like it could be my dad, my neighbor, my friend george, george's boss, that one dishwasher carlos, dude at the bus stop, the guy who walks all the dogs in edogawa-ku, chili gonzales the one eyed jew, and about a 1000 other people who's names i don't know. what the fuck is this guy's name again?

ouch hahah

witts' fits seem to have improved a million times over since his return to WAYWT, especially liking the fits where he's switched up the eras for a beanie.

well, he isn't wearing different coloured laces on his shoes, so yeah, fits look good now.

his name is robert paulson.

what size are your feet? they look gigantic. uuuhhhh...nice dress.

you're right. they do look disproportionately big. but my feet are only size EU36/ 23.5cm. i guess it's the perspective. i need to figure out how to do the same for my boobs.

uuuhhh...thanks. it must be christmas. :)

some clothes just make you feel like dancing...

waywt0531combixp2.jpg

This picture brightened up my day. I'm still smiling.