What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

DSC00403b63.jpg

From the other night having dinner with the grandparents and relatives from the states. My cousin brought this crazy wave board thing I've never seen in Canada before. Pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

Spruce

AAA

APC

Jordan

^ I don't think so, my girlfriend got the hang of the wave board at school, all i knowz is they were going around NJ highschools and letting kids try em out in PE and giving one away as a prize, don't know about other states. I had stupid drivers ed though, so no trying for me, anything like skateboarding? I skate.

It's sort of a cross between skateboarding and snowboarding. You're supposed to go down hills and "wave" back up. I can't possibly see how you could do any tricks on it but i beat someone somewhere will figure some out.

Felix, seenmy, soepom, moy, stuckonstupid, soundbomber, kix, 78- all looking dope

had lunch today and then to the library to return books

-supreme tyson

-base control

-huarache burst ad21s

-supreme 19th

-white hairy chicken legs

dsc05404sz0.jpg

Nice fit chardx, like your recent style than your earlier WAYWT. You seem to be bang on with the clothes you pick.

Also how much did the base control pants set you. I'm looking for something similar but the ones you've got on are quite expensive, no?

Nice fit chardx, like your recent style than your earlier WAYWT. You seem to be bang on with the clothes you pick.

Also how much did the base control pants set you. I'm looking for something similar but the ones you've got on are quite expensive, no?

hey thanks for the comment. Yes, theyre BC sweats. like stated above they're 6800 yen + shipping + proxy fees. really comfy and much better than my old ones

hey thanks for the comment. Yes, theyre BC sweats. like stated above they're 6800 yen + shipping + proxy fees. really comfy and much better than my old ones

those huaraches are brightly awesome. i havent worn sweats since middle school, but you're making me want a pair so i can get awesome fades just like you.

fuckin dope holmes.. shut it down with the ad21s..

i hate you (and your growing collection of maxes.)

ha thanks homie..man its so hard to find these in our size and shit. No more growing collection, its more of shrinking from now on. Cant afford it anymore

those huaraches are brightly awesome. i havent worn sweats since middle school, but you're making me want a pair so i can get awesome fades just like you.

Ant. you know its all about the fades on sweats homie hahah!

i never noticed how fast this thread moves. ive been away from a computer for the last 4 days and i missed 23 pages. there is so much great things i missed, as well as some questionable ones, no names. much love.

vvoc: i only dress up when absolutely necessary (work, interviews, events, etc).

it's off the rack, i only had the pants slightly shortened. i'm usually a size 44, but this season, raf slimmed down on his tailoring, so the suit is a size 46.