What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

black tie for an interview is a don't?

Well in a corporate business environment black ties and 1 button black suits aren't exactly appropriate attire, however there are plenty of places where that fits right in.

Damn, last few pages is looking quite nice. Tangerine, @work, rirawin, cheep and 78 doin it for me. I am not worthy.

DSC00018.jpg

New Era

Fucking Awesome

apc

walloz

Never tried pin rolling with wallys. Looks great on you.

poolparty.jpg

poolparty2.jpg

really cool wayfarers man...

where do people buy those with the neon temples? I see them on ebay all the time and see people on the street with them but I'm always afraid to ask. what kind of trunks are those? how did you take this shot? polaroid?

517942180_306d6e5e89.jpg

Rays | Anvil* | RAF | VSVM/DH19 | VSVM | Supreme**

* altered... XL length with an L width... shorts are pre-alter... you get the idea...

** duffel for the day off at the pool, ditched for dinner.

RAF detail

517970467_945bff90bb.jpg

just because I'm supercool like that and am planning on mushing around the house all day long - pajama pic!

target

hollister

0528071132.jpg

0528071133.jpg

and yes, there are naughtier pj pics, but you guys just aren't lucky enough to see them.

If you're going to smoke a cigar at least smoke a real one. Swisher Sweets are nothing more than huge, glorified cigarettes.

doesnt anyone here know what kush is?? damn.

78.. that link is gonna blow the fifth up man.. btw, what happened to the pure blue suede goodness?

cheap, always nice to see the kid in a photo..