D&G belt

Levi's Engineered chinos

Red Wing boots

The scary thing is, this is easily something I'd wear in everyday life :smith:

Colour today

waywt16bih1.jpg

Jacket : Comme des Garçons

Tee : Surface2Air

Shorts : Phat Farm (I kid you not…I like them)

Slip-ons: Vans

Glasses: Alain Mikli

mike i think the socks might ruin the look, which otherwise looks pretty killer. i think really low cut socks would work better?

im kinda on the fence about this one...i get what your saying about the low cut socks being pretty killer on that fit, but i kinda think that the high socks gives it extra character. oh well. good one mike, would rep you if i could.

mike i think the socks might ruin the look, which otherwise looks pretty killer. i think really low cut socks would work better?

hmm.. when I took the pic, I looked at it and decided to snap another one without them. now that I look at them again, you might be right, so switching to the second one. heres the original one.

Really nice henley in the first pic - details?

Taking the first picture made me realize it was colder out than I though, so I put on the wool jersey for my ride to school. Jeans are Even Stevens from Context, shoes are Blazers.

waywt_0511_003.jpgwaywt_0511_004.jpg

woke up to find these in my email:

slut1.JPG

i dont know. but finals are over. yay!

Holy crap....

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're my favourite player from the other team.

Holy crap....

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're my favourite player from the other team.

I never understood this analogy, it makes much more sense to say we're in the same team (men) but he scores in his own goal....

BTW The pic was removed from tFS, I guess penis drawings could upset some sensibilities....

It's hype because it's better then 90% of the boring fits posted here

Edit: 85%. The other 15% are people that actually have steez.

Edit: Maybe I'm being a bit outlandish. 79%. Alot of people have stepped their dress game up.

WOW...bill and mike lowrey easily have the best fits today thus far... both look killer....any info on getting that h&m sweater....saw it posted earlier (that was a great outfit too!) thanks!

btw mike...whats the length on those shorts? they look perfect.