What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Is it just me or does diamonds and jpgm look really simiar?

JP: what Georg Jensen ring do you wear? My girlfriend and I have matching (well complimentary) Groove rings, mine is the thicker with two grooves hers is thin with one...

georg_jensen_silver_groove_ring_wide_%28a%29.jpggeorg_jensen_silver_groove_ring_narrow_%28a%29.jpg

I have spent too much time on sufu today. After today i'm not getting on here for a week.

JP: what Georg Jensen ring do you wear? My girlfriend and I have matching (well complimentary) Groove rings, mine is the thicker with two grooves hers is thin with one...

georg_jensen_silver_groove_ring_wide_%28a%29.jpggeorg_jensen_silver_groove_ring_narrow_%28a%29.jpg

nice one man, i like the groove rings.

mine is the 'victory' ring...

georgjensenvictory.jpg

At the end of the day, my jeans have always outlasted all my girlfriends, haha. Dunno if thats a good thing or a bad one, but at least they dont bust my balls as much (although that doesnt apply to those down with the sufu fit! haha)

but at least you made a choice

which is better than wearing the same things the same way every single day of your life

and those jeans are beautiful

but still not feeling the giant cuff/whitesockswithdressshoes

haha i'm glad you are fond of my jeans. No starch or fancy washing or anything. Just the usual long time rough and tumble(I skate), with some low detergent washing machine washes.

Didn't expect much people to like my tacky white sock super cuff. But Ben Franklin might

A bit of a cathartic post, I got all dressed up to go meet my girl, only to get dumped.... All the sick gear in the world couldn't have saved me from that shit, or the heartache that Im feelin as I write this...

It's only one girl. You'll get over it. Nice jacket.

A bit of a cathartic post, I got all dressed up to go meet my girl, only to get dumped.... All the sick gear in the world couldn't have saved me from that shit, or the heartache that Im feelin as I write this...

Great! Time for you to go on a spree! if ya know wat i mean