MilSpex

Boring work wear..trying to do a Death Note Light evil look

1804071517ny6.jpg

• G2000 wintergreen shirt
  • Giordano (har har har) black knit
  • G2000 blu leather belt
  • Zara trousers
  • Florshiem shoes (not pictured)

wow, you people love to analyze don't you. I've had two photos out of the many I've posted where my face wasn't shown, both times I took a bad pic and thought i looked like a donkey butt fuck so I opted not to show my face. I don't mind being called a math nerd, because frankly I actually really suck at math. Does anyone take what Jmatsu says seriously anyways?

Sorry for being off topic on the thread mods so I'll lay it out clearly.

I'M AZN! I GOT A 2400 ON THE SATS! THREE TIMES! I HAVE NERDY GLASSES! THEY MATCH MY TI-83! MY HAIR IS SHAPED LIKE A PENIS-MICROPHONE-SATELITE DISH! WORLD OF WARCRAFT??? YES PLZ!!! 1337!!

Don't fret corned beef, that hair style defines you, so long as you're comfortable with yourself, then you're on the right track.

wow, you people love to analyze don't you. I've had two photos out of the many I've posted where my face wasn't shown, both times I took a bad pic and thought i looked like a donkey butt fuck so I opted not to show my face. I don't mind being called a math nerd, because frankly I actually really suck at math. Does anyone take what Jmatsu says seriously anyways?

I'M AZN! I GOT A 2400 ON THE SATS! THREE TIMES! I HAVE NERDY GLASSES! THEY MATCH MY TI-83! MY HAIR IS SHAPED LIKE A PENIS-MICROPHONE-SATELITE DISH! WORLD OF WARCRAFT??? YES PLZ!!! 1337!!

I think you'd look much better if you ditched the glasses and got a buzzcut ala sidneylo. You DO look pretty nerdy, no offense.

shit you only have a TI-83? i got an 85....

I think you'd look much better if you ditched the glasses and got a buzzcut ala sidneylo. You DO look pretty nerdy, no offense.

Old boy? Were you captured and put into a room for 15 years because you caught some dude fucking his sister?

Anyways, I think he looks fine. Nerd Asians never rock raw denim.

shit you only have a TI-83? i got an 85....

Hey man I got one too, until my gf's fucking cousin borrowed it for her brain-dead pre-calculus class and fucking broke it... now I don't like any of the new calculators in the market... been looking for a old school HP on eBay but they cost 2x their original prices...

btw cornedbeef u go to nwu? friend of mine went there and did the isp thinggie, kicked his ass i think...

tonight

1006128tl2.jpg

vintage silk scarf

planet terror pin

take a hike t

razor necklace from onemancult

julian red nikki sixx

vans sk8 hi

"you're mine optimus!" 2006 collage on vintage oil painting

fuck the swoosh

1006122bl2.jpg

last night after putting the finishing touches on my son's tribune tower project (3rd grade).

0000428xc7.jpg

deathattack bandana

omcnyc necklace

ditko era spiderman t (i fucking love target)

nikkis

dirty chucks

0000426bv1.jpg