What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

Guest jmatsu
this morning...

yoeb4.jpg

Parents 22nd anniversary couple nights ago..

blahfi6.jpg

i don't really care for the graphic tee. it looks like it could be sold at some gift shop in hawaii or guam. personally i think that the dimension of your denim is just to wide/baggy for your sneakers' silouette (and you're no snoop dogg).

congrats to your parents.

while i don't mind your tuxedo jacket i think it looks alittle too snug. i am also getting a slight impression that your pants are being worn at the waist much too low or that they are originally of a really low rise...

your black trousers don't match the jacket. tuxdeo jackets don't necessarily have to match the ensemble's slacks, but i feel that both the articles' blacks clash or are just off for this obviously formal aspired look.

this morning...

yoeb4.jpg

Parents 22nd anniversary couple nights ago..

blahfi6.jpg

This is great, except the jacket is definitely to slim around the waist. I see what you're going for though. I bet if you left it unbuttoned it would look much better.

2zingib.png

Wings & Horns jacket

Generic Sleeveless Hoodie

Positive T-Shirt

Ande Whall Rakers

Hushpuppies

110407.jpg

Basecontrol beanie

AA tee

Beams cardigan

Journal Standard

Silas belt

Dior 19cm Japans

Visvim Kiefer Lo

Those are some nice outfits...

No. The weightlifting thread is only important if it be for men. Otherwise its 20 on the floor if it be for home.

no gym for home

seems like there's a large contingent of cardigan wearing recently (no doubt due to the $12 AA deal), but it seems to me that many aren't giving it justice.

that being said. rirawin pulls it off too well. refined, but still street. i'd quote the two pictures, but it's already been done too many times.

Guest jmatsu
Anything

Supreme

Dunderon

Some ill shit

453fse1.jpg

have you ever heard james murphy's (lcd) song," new york, i love you, but you're bringing me down?"

keepin it simple for a day at the library.

456188634_81559dcb8d_o.jpg

456188652_a2c1b2a579_o.jpg

456188660_66712f1f89_o.jpg

- head porter plus x johnstons hat

- supreme tyson tee

- ironheart x self edge 21oz raw denim jeans

- nike sb x supreme blazers

*unpictured*

- supreme grey 'scatter weave' backpack