What are you wearing today? (pics only)

MilSpex

i still don't understand why anyone would wear IRAK across their chest if they're not affiliated. granted if you never knew them as a graffiti crew before the clothing label i could see your point of view, but its like a cover band to me. rocking someone else's style.

their "i've got ideas, i've got $$, i've got factories, i'll buy anything" shirt is fucking great though.

Guest StuckOnStupid
i still don't understand why anyone would wear IRAK across their chest if they're not affiliated. granted if you never knew them as a graffiti crew before the clothing label i could see your point of view, but its like a cover band to me. rocking someone else's style.

their "i've got ideas, i've got $$, i've got factories, i'll buy anything" shirt is fucking great though.

i hear what you are saying, and yeah, if you didnt know of them before its kinda weird...but shit, they are the ones putting the gear out there for people to buy, i dont think earsnot and them are too mad about caking off $50 tshirts.

i had a haze tshirt years ago, i didnt know him personally either...

i still don't understand why anyone would wear IRAK across their chest if they're not affiliated..

So if you're friend ends up in NYC... is a fellow writer... gets wild with some writers (some that happen to be "affiliated with Irak") there... comes back with goodies... and throws one my way... is that ok? Does that get a nod of approval?

DESrooftop_e.jpg

582836909_l.jpg

^ honestly thats the perfect example of how jeans can throw off a fit, all your items there (minus maybe threadless but who cares its a tshirt) are something the average superfuturer would be wearing but then you got the diesels. i dont care that theyre not raw, or selvedge, or whatever, but i just dont like how the fit looks (although it is admittedly hard to judge in a sitting down pic)

looks good beyond that though dude.

So if you're friend ends up in NYC... is a fellow writer... gets wild with some writers (some that happen to be "affiliated with Irak") there... comes back with goodies... and throws one my way... is that ok? Does that get a nod of approval?

DESrooftop_e.jpg

582836909_l.jpg

Nice card pullage on that one 78...

Cept you would have really got em if that flick was actually IN the NY.

^ honestly thats the perfect example of how jeans can throw off a fit, all your items there (minus maybe threadless but who cares its a tshirt) are something the average superfuturer would be wearing but then you got the diesels. i dont care that theyre not raw, or selvedge, or whatever, but i just dont like how the fit looks (although it is admittedly hard to judge in a sitting down pic)

looks good beyond that though dude.

thanks first off for actually commenting my outfit, but i just want to know what makes the jeans throw off the entire outfit? i dont think the fading is that extreme or off that it looks bad, they are prob one of the best fitting jeans i have.

fit1017.jpg

and umm...i think im a bit late commenting on this, but whoever was hating on cheap for wearing the same few things all the time: i dont see anything wrong with that approach to style, i think its better in a way as the clothes converge with your overall identity in a more coherent manner.